iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Arboristsite Hacked

Started by sharkey, September 10, 2013, 06:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MidWestTree

Quote from: z71mike on December 07, 2013, 09:01:16 AM
I really hope that doesn't happen. I thought we were back to normal. I'm so disappointed.
Well, pull up a chair and start an oil thread or lament about the lack of almost free CL saws in pristine condition. It'll be like it never went away all over again.

Just kidding, although an oil thread is always fun.

H 2 H

Brian

Old BROWN eyes strikes again !

"Saw troll speaks with authority about saws has never even touched. Well maybe he touches the pictures in the brochures before he rips on them"

".... guess you need to do more than read specs, and look at pictures !"

Al_Smith

Suspended it is eh .Hmm I got expelled . :D

cheeves

Tried to get on AS a few minutes go! No dice!!!

thecfarm

Al,I thought you was here for the Oil War. :D  Someone did mention it.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

The Ripper

Somebody sure has AS in the crosshairs.

lone wolf

7900                                                               461
200T

shootingarts

Up, down, hick-ups, up at the moment but they are sure having their share of grief lately.

Hu

Al_Smith

Quote from: thecfarm on December 08, 2013, 08:49:47 PM
Al,I thought you was here for the Oil War. :D  Someone did mention it.
Well that is good sport if I do say so myself .I enjoy reving up the purple gang and the 100 to 1 crowd .

Really though makes me not a hill of beans what they use .If tuna fish oil would work have at it but it would likely draw every cat within a country mile .

No I was here long before being exiled from the site everyone is lamenting about .I have my theory on that but for arguments sakes have decided to refrain from comment on same . In other words I'll not argue,simple as that  ;D

thecfarm

And I enjoy watching you rev them up.   ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SawTroll

I haven't had a single issue on the AS in some time now, but I may not have logged on in the "right" time to see it?

Anyway, the change to the new software means that a lot of good and important info is lost - so I am really not happy at all - the change is a major loss of info that members have put a lot of effort into posting there.... :'( >:(
Information collector.

shootingarts

Quote from: SawTroll on December 12, 2013, 01:52:21 AM
I haven't had a single issue on the AS in some time now, but I may not have logged on in the "right" time to see it?

Anyway, the change to the new software means that a lot of good and important info is lost - so I am really not happy at all - the change is a major loss of info that members have put a lot of effort into posting there.... :'( >:(

Really messed up some good threads. I was digging for some stuff today. With all the pictures missing that the text refers to and a lot of the links not working it definitely took a lot away from the forum. The sorry bottom feeding hacker was pretty successful.

There have been some site upgrades shutting things down for a few hours and some work done that was not caused by fresh attacks, just tweaking the new software. Aside from any issues with the site I am on satellite where I am at and the bad weather we have had a lot of lately could be impacting my access sometimes.

Hu

7sleeper

Would be interesting if a read only copy of the old version could be setup?

shootingarts

Quote from: 7sleeper on December 12, 2013, 05:58:55 AM
Would be interesting if a read only copy of the old version could be setup?

I haven't messed with such things since the 90's, I'm pretty out of date on everything these days, but it seems like dumping everything into a read only archive might be possible. Might have to log into it separately but that wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Hu

Thank You Sponsors!