iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pinch me to make sure I am not dreaming- Its to good to be true!

Started by Busy Beaver Lumber, September 22, 2013, 09:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandhills

Jeff I liked it too, worst thing is they are reminding me of someone but can't for the life of me think who ???. Sounds just like them though.

yukon cornelius

that's amazing! we missed it tonight but we will watch for her!
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Busy Beaver Lumber

she was told she would be on tonight, but show ended and she was not on. 4 more weeks of blind auditions to go so she should be on one of them.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Warbird

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Don_Papenburg

I never watched the Voice .  Do you have a pic so if I get to watch I will know whom to look for ?  This is cool.
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

blackfoot griz

Love this show. The singers are great (most of em') and the judges are funny.

Wishing your daughter all the best.  We'll be looking for her!

thechknhwk

I usually despise this stuff, but I got it on.  I haven't seen her yet, but hoping for the best for ya'll.

Warbird

thecfarm

Maybe he's too busy making popcorn for the Big Show.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sandhills

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

And the suspense keeps building  :)!  Until this thread came along there's not much tv I followed other than the PBR with my wife, I have to say this is a lot of fun and It's a lot of fun watching the judges.  I wish her the best, there's a lot of talent on there, can't wait to hear her sing.

wheelinguy

Its the only singing show that the wife and I watch, the others don't seem to be genuine.  Its going to be nice to have someone we "know" to be rooting for!!!

Red Good

Yep it sure makes a difference to have someone you kinda know on to make you watch it. Seems like a good show and interesting . I had never watched anything like it before this . Good luck to her .
Stihl 211C saw
Massey 135 deisel tractor with a front loader
Can Am 800 max quad
2001 Chev S10 pick me up
Home made log arch

clww

I had never watched that show until last night. I'll be watching it again tonight hoping to see her advance. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

LAZERDAN

Did we see her?  I watch 2 hrs worth last night, but i went out to fill the burner and missed some, pretty amazing talent.    Lazerdan

thecfarm

Jeff

I was up to Lou's last night and they don't watch any regular T.V. Just BBC programming on Netflix and Fox News. I'm back home tonight, so I'm hoping it wasn't on last night.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

I think we are looking for someone named Karie?? No one by that name was on last night.

Warbird

She hasn't been on yet.  There has only been one "Cary" and her name is spelled differently.  We watched last night and will watch again tonight.

http://www.nbc.com/the-voice/artists/season-6

blackfoot griz

We've been looking for her as well.  It's rooting for a friend we've never met!

Thank You Sponsors!