iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Not happy to report this

Started by Happycamper, January 21, 2014, 09:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

It's really great to hear from you again Jim.

Glad to hear you were up to the tent camping trip!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

customsawyer

Jim great to hear from you. Hate that you missed this Sycamore project but we will have another in the future. You are more than welcome any time you want to come on down. I saw most every day so it should fit into your schedule. ;)
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

You're something else Jim. I hope your attitude is contagious!  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Nomad

Thanks for the update Jim.  You're my hero, and I'm not kidding when I say that!
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

clww

Jim
You are an inspiration to us all. 8) 8) 8)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

goose63

Jim you are some thing else I took to long to make up my mind getting my mill should of done it years ago.
the invite will all ways be open here got a small lake in the back yard 3 feet deep so no fish.
and I will save some oak log's you can help or run the 126 if you like
take care and enjoy the camping 8) 8) 
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Ernie

Thanks so very much for the update and for your inspirational postings, We wish you all the best.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

SawyerBrown

Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

slider

It's good to see you out and doing stuff you enjoy.Keep on truckin Jim
al glenn

isawlogs

I am happy to hear you got out and camped some.  :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Happycamper

Good Morning All,
  It has been a while since I last checked in. As you can imagine times are busy for me (getting my affairs in order) plus when I feel I have the strength I put the tent into the car and head out to higher ground (because the air is cooler there) for three or four nights. I can't do any hiking but do very much enjoy getting out, sleeping in the tent, and getting away as well as seeing friends while away. I am eating well and enjoy preparing food. Slowly getting weaker but it is very gradual which I am grateful for. Still making plans for things to do as time rolls on and that gives me incentive  to keep looking further towards summer and fall. Some oxygen and some pain medication at times also help to make life easier for me.
   Enjoy your mills and milling. All the Best to everyone in the forum,
                   Jim
Wether you think you can or you can't you're right

Magicman

Jim,  Your reports always are a breath of fresh air for me.  I so look forward to hearing about your activities, and am grateful that you are still able to enjoy the outdoors.   :)  fire_smiley
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

In my eyes, you're doing what's right, enjoying the things you like to do!

Glad to hear that you're still able to tent-camp!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The body may be getting weaker but your heart and mind are getting stronger.
You're an inspiration to all of us Jim.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

samandothers

Thanks for the update and inspiration!  I so enjoy reading your posts and the things your are doing.  Your to do's keep you busy and camping is a great relaxer, I so understand this!  Great to hear from you!
May God bless!

Bill Gaiche

Glad to hear from you. I have to say that camping is a very relaxing adventure. You are an inspiration to us without a doubt. You are very strong willed at not letting things stop you from enjoying whats important to you. Just keep on doing what makes you the happiest and were right there with you in spirit. Have a great day Happycamper. bg

WmFritz

Thanks for checking in, Happycamper.  8)

You've warmed up my insides a bit today.  ;)
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Ernie

Thanks for the update Jim.  Here in New Zealand, it's the shortest day and cold and damp.  Your update has brought warmth, sunshine and hope into an otherwise very dreary day.  God Bless Jim.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

tcg

Happycamper,

You sir are the epitome of grace!

Tom

thecfarm

Happycamper,all the best back to ya, and than some. Glad to hear from you. Not one to sleep outside in a tent these day. But in your case,I would.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

customsawyer

I wish you were closer so you could come hang out at the mill today. I will have it running wide open just for you.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Nomad

Thanks for the update and the inspiration Jim.  Keep on keeping on!
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

dgdrls

I look forward to your visits Jim, 
All the best.

DGDrls

diesel pap

thanks jim for taking time to talk to us. prayers

glenn molenaar

Jim,
I thank you for the updates, like others said you are a real inspiration.
Keeping you in our prayers.
Glenn & Linda

Thank You Sponsors!