Logrite celebrates its 10th year

Started by Tam-i-am, January 31, 2014, 04:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

She would not have to do it but once.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Tam-i-am

21incher

sorry you had to wait so long.

and I would hide it somewhere your wife can't find it as our hooks really bite every time :D
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

MrBrodek

I don't have any Logrite tools yet, but I was going to make an order for a cant hook tomorrow, so I'm glad I found this thread.

I've been using a spud bar for far to long to roll logs, figured it was time to get the tool to do it correctly. I'll be giving you guys a call.

Magicman

Hello MrBrodek, and Welcome to the Forestry Forum.   :)

What a wonderful way to celebrate your first post by making it here on the Logrite board.   logrite_cool

Now how about going to the Sawmills and Milling board and starting an intro thread and tell us about yourself and your log/lumber/sawing interest.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Tam-i-am

Welcome MrBrodek

I look forward to your call.

ET

Bought my cant hook with the firewood stabilizer attachment last October at the Paul Bunyan show in Cambridge Oh. I also got my first dose of Bluecreeper, sure makes short work getting my blade off my Lucas. I now keep it in my Lucas tool box. Best stuff ever!  Ernie
Lucas 1030, Slabber attachment, Husky 550XP, Ford 555B hoe, Blaze King Ultra, Vermeer chipper, 70 acres with 40 acres Woods.

Tam-i-am

Ernie

thanks for the Bluecreeper testimonial!

Tammy

thecfarm

MrBrodek,welcome to the forum.You might want a peavey.   logrite_cool    Website is on the left to help you decide. Get some of the Bluecreeper stuff.Works great on those rusted bolts and to keep some bolts from rusting too. To read about Bluecreeper from members that have used it,go to the top of the page to the Search,put in bluecreeper,change to Entire Forum,then click onto Search. Should come up with 3 pages. Must easier to put in with a cantdog,or peavey order. The postage is a killer just to order Bluecreeper.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tam-i-am

thecfarm

you are correct shipping costs are ridiculous and seem to go up every week, so sneaking a bottle of Bluecreeper in a box with one of our tools is a great way to get a bottle of Bluecreeper.

elk42

Milling some standing dead cheery for a friend, my new mill special works great.
    8) :D :D :D :D 

Machinist Retired, Lt15 WM 25 HP, Stihl 044, Stihl 311, Kubota M2900w/FEL, KUBOTA L4800 w/FEL,
Lincoln Ranger 10,000, stihl 034,

Tam-i-am

elk42

thanks for the pics.

I love the way the blue stands out against the orange - that way you can always spot them so there is no way to accidentally cut them ;D

Gary_C

I hate to post another picture of this white stuff from this winter that never ends, but as you can see, I need a hookaroon to dig my firewood from the mess. Last week we had what they are calling the worst storm in 25 years with 10 inches of heavy wet snow followed by 50+ MPH winds.

Ya, it's an ugly sight and I am trapped in the house for many weeks due to knee surgery. So my wife needs something to dig pieces from the pile. So an order is on the way for a hookaroon. 
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Tam-i-am

Gary

I look forward to talking to you.  Hope your recover is a speedy one!

Tammy