iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Clark 666C Skidder

Started by coxy74, February 02, 2014, 02:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RKH Logging

I run straight 40W in mine. and straight 30W in the winter. I use ATF in the trans/converter. I also use ATF in the hydraulics, but i do not recommend it. when you get a leak its harder to figure out if the trans is leaking or the hydraulics. I recommend converting all your filter housings to spin on filters great investment for the money. I bought a kit on ebay for my 453. the cartridge filters are harder to find and harder to deal with.

RKH Logging

my lever is also gone!

If you for some reason need to put it in travel mode. the plunger is on the right hand side on the back of the trans at the bottom. all the way out is travel, neutral in the middle, and work mode all the way in. heres a pick..

coxy74

Quote from: RKH Logging on March 15, 2014, 11:10:27 AM
I run straight 40W in mine. and straight 30W in the winter. I use ATF in the trans/converter. I also use ATF in the hydraulics, but i do not recommend it. when you get a leak its harder to figure out if the trans is leaking or the hydraulics. I recommend converting all your filter housings to spin on filters great investment for the money. I bought a kit on ebay for my 453. the cartridge filters are harder to find and harder to deal with.

Thanks for that info, will look into that one for sure!!

Thank You Sponsors!