iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

need some prayers

Started by yukon cornelius, August 21, 2014, 10:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yukon cornelius

my grandma fell and broke her hip this morning. they were going to do a partial hip replacement but cardiologist put it on hold do to a total heart block. kidneys aren't producing urine and she is headed for icu due to her declining condition. she has been in declining health ever since my granddad passed.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Magicman

My prayer is for your Grandmother to recover from this heart condition so that she can get her hip fixed.  It is a tough situation my Friend.  Stay strong.   
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bill Gaiche

sandhills

Prayers from us as well Yukon.

Darrel

I'm praying for your grandmother as well as you and your whole family during this tough time.

Darrel
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

Left Coast Chris

We are praying for your grandma's recovery and comfort for you and the family in this difficult time.
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

thecfarm

That's too bad. Good luck to her.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

Prayers from us as well Yukon Cornelius.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

yukon cornelius

thanks everyone! she is doing better and awaiting a pacemaker and then look into hip replacement!

your prayers are greatly appreciated!

hardtailjohn

Hang in there Yukon!  Glad to hear she's a bit better....hope it's all good from here on out!
John
I'm so far behind, I think I'm ahead!

clww

Prayers going up for her right away.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

timberlinetree

Nice to hear she is doing better. Prayers for you both.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

yukon cornelius

The power of prayer is amazing! she is dong well. pacemaker in and hip replaced. now the road to recovery. she is 88 and one tough bird!

thanks for the prayers!

Magicman

Wow, no fooling around and foot dragging there.  Thanks for the positive report.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Things happen fast sometimes.  :)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Busy Beaver Lumber

praying for you and your Grandma. Hope things turn around for her
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

yukon cornelius

we got to go see her yesterday. it had been over a year since we had made it up there (shame on me) but she looked well and knew us. thanks for the prayers!

drobertson

Good to hear the positive report! 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!