iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

breakfast food debate

Started by Tam-i-am, August 09, 2004, 08:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

Here's the results:  5 of the 6 liked the biscuits and gravy.

Charlie  I used your gravy recipe it was awesome! Thanks.

All 3 of the biscuit recipes sent to me were almost identical, they tasted good but I they didn't rise very much. ???

Next I get to go to the Paul Bunyan show, I was wondering what new dishes await me in Ohio?  
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

WV_hillbilly

Tamiam

You will have to try a Paul Bunyon Burger at the show . I usually get at least one during my annual visit there .
Hillbilly

Pete J

Those look like vanilla cupcakes to me. Next time we need a close-up just to make sure you're not pulling a fast one on us.

SwampDonkey

:D :D :D :D    8)

Doesn't look like grandma either.  ;)  :D

Ok, back to the woods.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Tam-i-am

WV Hillbilly

Yes I hope to get the day off from work so I can work the show.  LogRite is going to have a booth.  I will definitely have to try one of those Paul Bunyan Burgers.  Will you be going to the show?

WV_hillbilly

Tammy

Yep  I'm going   and if everything goes right  I will  have an orange or Red/black thing towing behind the truck  on the way home .
Hillbilly

Tam-i-am

WV Hillbilly

I hope you do too!

Captain

How about aluminum and stainless steel??

WV_hillbilly

Sorry Captain I'm into the painted ones  with long bands on them .
Hillbilly

Captain

Certainly can understand that with the type of materials you work with.  Can't blame a guy for trying....

Captain

WV_hillbilly

Captain

Now if I ever get to cutting big logs or dimensional lumber all the time I will give you a call.  

Hillbilly
Hillbilly

Thank You Sponsors!