iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Need top find a good logger for small 100 standing tree sale

Started by yorlik, December 28, 2014, 11:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

You have made it completely clear what sort of individual you are within your posts. I have an idea of who the one person was that messaged you as well. Good luck. The woods can be a lonely place.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

beenthere

Do feel a bit sorry for a guy like this. Takes all kinds, I guess.
And there was so much help he could have received if he would have listened, rather than  :-X :-X :-X

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Mooseherder

CCC4

It's not my fault you read my post wrong...I don't consider your quoting  of my posts as standing up to me...actually your remarks seemed awfully childish...

Southside

Jeff, there was a posting sometime last year from a young, energetic guy from Pennsylvania who liked to cut trees down, sort of specialized in farmland firewood, black walnut and oak come to mind, maybe you could put them in touch with each other. It might be the match that works. I am pretty sure you will recall the post I am referring to.   
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

RunningRoot

Yorlik,

Godspeed...
I know exactly what kind of little person you are, unfortunately for you and those like you, I don't associate myself, or even my dog around people of such caliber.

You sir can have and throw around all the master titles you want to make you feel adequate to those around you,but I get a feeling there's only one title that comes to those individuals minds when you are mentioned.

See what I did there with the " sir " ?
Figured I'd help further inflate that over broadened ego...

A log in the hands worth two in the bush !

Jeff

okay okay. There is no need to continue with this. The original poster is not going to be posting here any longer and we are not going to continue to kick around what was made abundantly clear by the attitudes of the original poster. Very few topics in the almost 15 years of the Forestry Forum have been purposely locked.  This one has.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!