iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

MS880 / MS200t

Started by ktowne030311, January 07, 2015, 10:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ktowne030311

So i got a random call last night from a gentleman with a MS880 with 60" bar, and a ms200t. oh and they come with about 10-12 bars and chains.  Not only did he have 2 newer saws, but he also said that he has climbing gear, ropes, pulleys, harness, belt w/ 12 accessories, and this and that. At the begginging of the conversation he told me he'd take 1500$ for the lot. Then at the end he said if I had a flat screen TV and like 5 or 600$ he'd let it go for that. Hes a bail bondsman and got this stuff in on a deal. So my question to you guys

How much could i sell the ms880 for? (if i dont all in love with it)
ms200t?
climbing gear? thanks
McCulloch 5-49, Ms290/390 frankenstein, 030av, 051av

Dave Shepard

I'd be more concerned with how much time I'd do in jail for dealing with stolen goods. :D (Unless this is a close personal friend and you know it's on the up and up).
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Al_Smith

:D Something seems to be a miss here .

JohnG28

That'd be a heck of a deal, but I'd be a little leery with all that.  ???
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

beenthere

Check with the local authorities.  Smells like someone is in on a heist. You don't want to also be found to be "in" on it too.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

ktowne030311

He's a bails bondsman guys. They take all kinds of crazy things. But apparently it was a relatives of his that was in the business for 20+ years. Guy just wants to recoup some of his money. I will check with local authorities though to make sure no "goods" were stolen recently. There's nothing more that makes me completely blow a gasket then shenanigans like that.
McCulloch 5-49, Ms290/390 frankenstein, 030av, 051av

ScottAR

Sounds weird but I had a friend that was a bondsman and he ended up with all sorts of vehicles and equipment all the time.  Cars, Trucks, ATVs, Boats, name it.  Got a snow cone truck once...   ::)

Still doesn't hurt to check...
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

ZeroJunk

I don't think a licensed bail bondsman wants any part of stolen items.

DonT

A used 200T is worth about 300.00 here, unless you know the history of the climbing gear it is not worth a lot.I would not climb on a rope I bought used.Might rig with it.

Thank You Sponsors!