iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The next ???????? project.

Started by customsawyer, March 11, 2015, 09:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

She is staring to get filled up.  Better get cracking!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Very good pics Bill. I appreciate you posting them. Good to see the Project Gang. I really like the pic of Larry and Danny playing.
Their music and Purple Drank sure do go together.  :D

DanG is looking good too....he's still ugly like me but he's looking good.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Looks like much fun was enjoyed by all and then there was some incredible lumber.   smiley_thumbsup

Pat and I hated to miss, but we were traveling in a couple of states further West.  move_it
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

DanG

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on May 26, 2015, 08:18:19 PM

DanG is looking good too....he's still ugly like me but he's looking good.  ;D

I may be ugly but I ain't nuthin like you! :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

grweldon

Quote from: grweldon on May 26, 2015, 09:35:48 AM
My son and I had a fantastic time!  Sorry I'm so late to post.  I have pictures... I'll get them posted tomorrow...

Sixacresand and Nancy

Julio and Pam

From left to right: Raider Bill, Wild Bill, King Smith, Red Oaks Lumber, Nomad, Olen Barfield, Gadrock, Jake (Customsawyer), and two I can't see enough of to identify.

From left to right: Olen Barfield (sleeping), Raider Bill (sleeping), DanG, ???

My three favorite documents: The Holy Bible, The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States.

Shotgun

We like pictures, as most of the members know.  We also would like names of the folks in the pictures, especially at a group gathering. Names would be helpful to all.   ;)
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Bruno of NH

Is that poston's edger I see in the pics ?
Jim/Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

POSTON WIDEHEAD

WDH

Bruno,

Yes, that is it.  We had it all ready for him to take home, but he did not show up..
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on May 27, 2015, 08:34:07 PM
Bruno,

Yes, that is it.  We had it all ready for him to take home, but he did not show up..

Its on lay away.  :D

beenthere

Speaking of "lay away", I didn't see in any of the pics this year of someone being photo'd in "lay away" mode.   ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: beenthere on May 27, 2015, 08:53:57 PM
Speaking of "lay away", I didn't see in any of the pics this year of someone being photo'd in "lay away" mode.   ;D

:D :D :D

Magicman

It seems that the "lay away" was away.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Holmes

Is that Raider Bill in the green tee shirt with a logo, trying to keep the broom handle from falling over? :)
Think like a farmer.

Peter Drouin

You guys made some nice lumber , Good job 8) 8)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

WDH

Quote from: Holmes on May 27, 2015, 09:00:28 PM
   Is that Raider Bill in the green tee shirt with a logo, trying to keep the broom handle from falling over? :)

Yes, that is the aforementioned Raider Bill. 

red oaks lumber

i'm not in any pictures so,i guess i didn't happen :) actually i move so fast no ones camera had fast enough shutter speed to capture my movements. unlike the goat  ;D
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: red oaks lumber on May 27, 2015, 09:31:27 PM
i'm not in any pictures so,i guess i didn't happen :) actually i move so fast no ones camera had fast enough shutter speed to capture my movements. unlike the goat  ;D

;D

WDH

You are not moving so fast in this picture  :D.  That is you on the left with what is left of the fixin's.

There you are on the back right.

red oaks lumber

yup, there i am :) you didn't need to point me out :D
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Raider Bill

Quote from: beenthere on May 27, 2015, 08:53:57 PM

Look closer... Woodbowl and I are in the mode. Dang's awake standing guard in his chair.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

customsawyer

My wife uploaded a few pics for me so here you go.

Just some picking and grinning. (Julio and WDH's friend Larry)

Woodbowl playing the banjo.

Ole Slider trying to slide in.

After lunch pose. This is what happens when the devil comes down to Ga. (Mrs Customsawyer and Red oaks Lumber  smiley_devil).

Our own personal cooks.  ;D (Julio and Pam)

And not cooking.

Nomad and his lady.

This is the rascal that thought he would leave his Miss. State cup at my house and try to convert us.  :D (Dave Gaddis.  Carry on.)

Here is the ladies rolling their eyes at us.  (Tonya, Pam, Lorraine, Vickie).

One of my favorites.  Something about the sun light on this one. (Mr. and Mrs. Customsawyer.  Our Hosts).

I'm not sure who is taking the selfie.  (Beauty (lorraine) and the Beast.  Who could mistake Raider Bill?  He is sure not the beauty, but he is a nice, generous, guy  :D.).

It's all about that bass, and what ever is in the blue solo cup. (Purple Drank  :).)

This smile says it all. (Dang, it is DanG!)

Then there is the wood.

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

DanG and Slider look like they could be brothers.  :)

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Magicman

The pictures tell the story.  smiley_thumbsup  Pat and I hated that we had to miss this one.

Thank You Sponsors!