iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Your fired

Started by Jeff, March 11, 2002, 07:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I am going to fire myself. I deleted most all our pictures by accident trying to create an automated gallery. I have a partial backup. Tom has a partial backup, but I'll never get them all back. If you happen to notice broken links to pictures that you may have posted, and you still have the picture on your computer, please try to fix your post.

In the mean time I give up working on anything for a while :-[
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bud Man

Jeff========I happen to be the President and CEO of " The Certified Quality Control Picture Retrieval Company designed for Forum Administrators.  Since you have never made a mistake of this nature before I am not going to accept your resignation.  Also I'd like to make you aware of our new "Certification Program" available to Forum Administrators such as yourself who've had only one mistake  ........ Relax =====nobody's perfect===== and your still==== ==="Certified As The Best Forum Administrator Out There"
The groves were God's first temples.. " A Forest Hymn"  by.. William Cullen Bryant

Bud Man

Forgot the smileys !! :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-/ :-*
The groves were God's first temples.. " A Forest Hymn"  by.. William Cullen Bryant

Corley5

Just as long as you don't do anything worse it'll be alright :D :) :) ;D
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Jeff

OOPS! Assidently deleted Corley5!  Man when it rain it poors... ;)

Kevin

If it`s any consolation ...
I`d just like to say , you don`t look stupid!   :D

woodmills1

when you asked me in e-mail to repost the picture, i am not sure if you meant to repost as a new post under same name.  or is there something else i should do.  i really think you do a great job here, and while it is too bad some of the pictures got lost, i see it as a real sign of your integrity that you took the time to e-mail me about it.  so, i can only imagine how much time you have invested here, but if you can, help me understand how i should repost.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Jeff

Anybody that has pictures left, just email them to me and I will insert them into the posts somehow.

jeff@forestryforum.com

Bibbyman,woodmills,Tom,Don P and I post most of the pics, If Ya'll still have pictures that you think you posted, please send them. That would cover most of the lost pictures. Ron Scott had me post some on beech bark disease and I should still have them in my email.

Also, if you can, anybody that comes across a thread that has missing images, use the send this topic to a friend button to send it to me. If I can't get images for it, I will at least try to edit it to make sense for future visitors.

If it was just us, I would say oh well, but its not. This forum is for those with questions, and those pictures went a long way towards answering them. I am still kicking myself :-[

Kevin

Jeff,
Don`t worry about it.
We`ll get it fixed, look at it this way ...  :-/

:D

Tom

James
(right click the little red 'x' showing a missing picture.  then left click 'properties' in the drop down.  this will tell you the name of the picture used.  It must be re-uploaded with the same name or change the link on the post else the computer can't find it.  It would be kinda like calling you Barthalomew. :D )

To "repost" all that is necessary is to get the picture back on the picture file.  To do this you use the Upload Image feature that you used when you first posted it.
Click "reply" on ANY thread  to get to the "Upload and attach image" link.

Click on the "Upload and attach image" link

Click browse and select your 15k picture from the correct folder in your computer.

Click "upload".

A note will tell you that the picture has been successfully uploaded and you are finished.  click "home"

Don P

You can't quit Jeff, I thought a automatic picture gallery was a moving picture show :D
Rather than make Jeff hunt us down, if you see a missing pic, E-mail the poster with the thread name? I've lost a bunch but can modify my posts or insert good pics of the dog in the missing places ;D

Jeff

Hey where did everybody go? Just cause I might fire me don't mean ya'll can slack off. :D

Gordon

No worries, it was time to get some new pic's posted anyway.  ;)

I'm here Jeff where are you?
Gordon

Jeff

Did you fix your mushroom Gordon? HEY! how many links does the directory have now?  

Are you guys using it to search forestry info yet??

Gordon

At this time the forum link count is 342 Not bad but still alot of good links to be posted. So Members PLEASE keep the links coming!

I've had a very busy week between work side work plumbing and now tilling gardens as well with the six foot tiller. I've got about an hour this morning of FREE time---unless it starts to rain.

I'll get right on the mushroom, to get that pic fixed.  ;)
Have we ever figured out what kind of mushroom it really is?

Gordon

CHARLIE

Yes Gordon, I figured out what kind of mushroom that was and until proven wrong....I'm right! ;D  What's my prize?  Now don't use this as an opportunity to change the picture. ::)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"