iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sandwich Top?

Started by Magicman, May 02, 2015, 10:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I have done some more thinking about whacking that top bread slice.  I have been tempted, but there must be limits on where we can tread.   :P
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

nmericle53

I learned early on as a newlywed that they have to be book matched!!!! I truly believe that the lettuce and maters taste way better when they match up.

i

Thank you GOD for blessing me much more than I deserve.

Martha White Nelson

Of course, the bread must match!  As a kid, my grandmother always made two pieces of toast laid out on a saucer with matching crusts.  Mama made our sandwiches with matching crusts.  I make sandwiches with matching crusts, even matching the top crust curvature in perfect alignment.  It seems to run in the family, as Andy and Nancy, and my other brother Tommy do the same!  Even the grandkids think I've lost it when I accidently serve up their peanut butter and jelly sammich with mismatched crusts, and I quickly rotate so as not to upset the time warp continuum! 
Martha

Thank You Sponsors!