iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WM Newnan/Braves Game Trip

Started by Sixacresand, August 13, 2015, 09:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixacresand

Nancy and I are taking a day trip up to WM Newnan to drop off some blades for resharp and then to Hotlanta for the Braves game.  We will have a lot of down time to visit thrift/antique/junk stores between the Newnan and Atlanta.  Should be a fun day.  If I am lucky I might catch a foul ball or better yet get my Woodmizer Cap autograghed by Nathan and Tim.  :D
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Claybraker

Newnan? Watch for Zombies. They are especially bad towards Senoia.

Sixacresand

Well, the Braves game was aborted due to another flare up of severe back pain.  The visit with Nathan Collins at Woodmizer in Newnan GA was great.   

I got to see a nice edger that was in stock, a stickered stack of 5/4 popular they milled during an open house, some saw benches Nathan built and a tour of the Resharp shop.  I mentioned that I had mixed batch of 7 and 10 degree blades.  He said his guys could look at a blade and tell the degree.   

For me, he recommended this neat guage to determine the degree.  I had no idea they existed and was glad we made the trip.  Of course Nancy did all the driving because I was under the benefit of pain pills, muscle relaxers and ice packs.  We enjoyed a nice Mexican lunch in Senoia GA.  Claybraker, the waitress was very nice and nothing like the walking dead. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Magicman

That is a handy dandy gauge for those of us that do not see the various blades each day.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!