iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Howdy!!!

Started by KENROD, November 01, 2004, 10:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibbyman

Hay Kenrod,  

If you ain't got nothing better to do this Tursday, Friday or Saturday,  take a drive down 63 to the Boone County fairgrounds - just north of Columbia - and check out the Small Farm Show.   The Wood-Mizer guys will be there.  The Baker boys are usually there but I guess they've sold all their mills and are not coming this year.  There are usually a couple of other local manufactures there  - but never TimberKing for some reason. ???

Lots of other small farm related exibits.

Mary and I will be there most of the time - look for us around the WM demo area. Other Forum members drop in for the show.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

KENROD

Hey Biddyman, I'll try to do that. We can shoot the breeze and look at some orange. Sure hope Matilda don't get wind of this. ;) :D :D

"Matilda"

Kind'a small, but I'm new at this.

DanG

Hey, Kenrod. I'm ringing in here with a belated Welcome. You're posting pics after only 7 posts. It took me 2 years to get the hang of it. :-[  One little tidbit I picked up is to save the pic after each step in the xat.com program. This should prevent the pic from coming out looking like a postage stamp.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

EZ

Welcome to the forum, Kenrod. Alot of nice folks on here, as a matter of fact, there all nice folks on here. ;D
EZ

Swede

KENROD; I don´t think a 4-poster saw mill can be........ "small".   :D

Think I need go too Norway and visit the Timberking place. Know I´m not going to buy one, to heavy for my car and my driving driving license and Amerika-Sågen makes almost the same job.
However, a date with Matilda´s sisters should be nice!  :)

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

MULE_MAN

Welcome Kenrod

Don't pay any attention to ARKY comment on quota of Missourian.
He's been snake bitten too many times, and the Grits haven't help him out much either  :D :D :D ;D

But he is very knowledgeable when it comes to tree's and making saw dust  ;)  8)

I'll be at the show in Columbia Friday to make sure Bibby hasn't torn anything up & Mary hasn't kill  him yet !  ;D  :D :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

Bibbyman

Here is a link to the short report with pictures I took today at the Small Farm Show.

Small Farm Show - November 4, 2004
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Thank You Sponsors!