Forum > General Board

Forestry Forum Hats Now Available

(1/16) > >>

Kitty:
Official Forestry Forum hats can now be ordered.    The currently available selections are shown below.   Each hat is $20 and includes  a 10% donation to the Forestry Forum and free shipping anywhere in the USA.   Non US addresses please send a PM for shipping quote.   

Until we get the "shopping cart" function set up on our web site all orders will need to be made using the Forestry Forum private message (PM) system.  Message should be addressed to 'Kitty'.   The following methods are acceptable for making payment.
* PayPal   --- Preferred Method
* Credit Card   (Visa/MasterCard/AMEX) *
* Check or Money Order**    
    * If using a credit card please include your evening telephone number with your order.  We will call you for the credit card information.
     Please Do Not PM Credit Card Information

**  For check or money orders, hats will ship after receipt of payment.

When sending PM for your order please specify
* which hat style you want (use hat #)
* quantity
* complete postal mailing address
* you payment method
* phone number
     ----    PayPal payments should be made to sew4u@kittizkreations.com    PayPal users please click on "send money to friends and family" and NOT "business or goods"   ---

Available Hat Styles and Designs

Please note that hat style #4 and #5 are limited quantities and will be available until they are gone.

Hat #1 

This is khaki colored with a camo brim and has a Velcro strap on the back.

Hat #2 

This is khaki colored with a green brim and has a Velcro strap on the back.

Hat #3 

This has a brown oil finished front and brim and a camo back and sides.  It has a Velcro strap on the back.

Hat #4 

This hat is khaki with a  green, white & blue brim and has a buckle strap on the back.  This hat also has a flatter brim than the others.

Hat #5 

This one is a pink camo and has a Velcro strap on the back.

Hat #6 

Summer Hat -- Khaki colored with full back half open mesh.

Hat #7    SPECIAL Red Plaid

2 sizes available: SM/MED and  LG/XLG
This hat is $25 ($5 more than the cost of the other hats)

ljohnsaw:
I paid for mine.  You should instruct PayPal users to click on "send money to friends and family" and NOT "business or goods" so you will not be hit with a service fee.

Kitty:

--- Quote from: ljohnsaw on August 22, 2016, 11:01:36 PM ---I paid for mine.  You should instruct PayPal users to click on "send money to friends and family" and NOT "business or goods" so you will not be hit with a service fee.

--- End quote ---

Thanks

Jeff:
Kevin of Logrite and I had on the brown oil hat at Booneville and everyone really liked them.

LeeB:
I've still got mine from the original offering years ago. I bet it hasn't been worn more than a dozen times. I'm just not a hat wearer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Sitemap