iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lt15 wide trailer

Started by Tahoe tom, September 02, 2016, 12:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jollyR

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

HighlandLanding

Hi, Just wondering on the tongue length for this.  I'm building a similar trailer for my LT 15 wide and debating about tongue length. Thanks!

charles mann

Quote from: HighlandLanding on October 03, 2023, 01:03:17 PM
Hi, Just wondering on the tongue length for this.  I'm building a similar trailer for my LT 15 wide and debating about tongue length. Thanks!
ole jollyr hasnt been on since 2019. Click on his name, go to profile info, click on gallery and i think i opened the far right pic on the sec row from the top with the sketch of his trailer plans. At least that pic is a bit more clear than the one he posted. It looks to be 4' from front of trailer to hitch, then 15' from front of trailer to center of axle. Maybe if you were to print, if that even an option from the forum, the plans and numbers might be more clear than trying to read it on my lil phone screen
Temple, Tx
Fire Fighting and Heavy Lift Helicopter Mech
Helicopter and Fixed Wing Pilot

MaineMilling

Quote from: jollyR on June 06, 2019, 02:21:00 AM
Hey Tom,
Thanks for posting your trailer info.  After looking at your work and plans, I built a trailer for my new LT15WIDE.
I begged Woodmizer to make a trailer for it, but they apparently have no interest.
In order to help others I post some of my work here too.  I used 3/16 steel box beams to build the trailer.  I also used a heavier cross member 1/4” steel box beam, 3” x 5” to mount torsion axles from Flexiride (3500lbs rating)
Thanks again Tom!
What do you mean you begged them? They sell trailer kits for the LT15 Wide? Can get measurements in a few.
My bad I didn't realize how old this forum/posting was, that's on me. 

Thank You Sponsors!