iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Duetz air cooled 2cylinder diesel

Started by bansheetaz, October 28, 2016, 06:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bansheetaz

Does anyone know how the throttle system works on this engine?      The cable pulls a lever on the engine but after that everything is internal.    Im having trouble with my case 360 trencher not revving up.   Any direction on how these work would be very helpful

Bandmill Bandit

What is the engine model? I have a friend that used to be a Deutz mechanic. He may still have his manuals and know what needs to be done. All I can do is ask for you.
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

bansheetaz

Ill figure out the model and get back to you.    Thanks for the help

bansheetaz

F2l1011f    it turned out just to be clogged fuel screen and water in the can filtern    still curious about why it takes a bit for the throttle to work and why it works sooner if you move the hydros for the excavator.   Thanks for the help. 

Bandmill Bandit

I think those have an electric servo control motor or solenoid and they can get sluggish as they wear. I have cleaned and re-lubed more than a few of those type of units and it generally makes quite a difference IF the electrics are still in good shape.   
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

bansheetaz

It actually works alot better having the screen cleaned.    I might take the solenoid out and lube it like you say.    Pretty handy little machine

Thank You Sponsors!