iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

About the Forestry Forum

Started by Jeff, February 28, 2017, 09:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAB

Quote from: MartyParsons on March 01, 2017, 03:57:23 PM
Hello,
   In business it is a game of inches. If I were to count every click and attempted to count the $ invested in time spent, I to would be not sure if every effort we put into our business was successful. We train our employees to be grateful for every customer who comes our way, weather it would be profitable or not. I think that is a definition of customer service. I am not college educated and do not have a degree in business, but I do know if I had an issue with equipment and needed help I would go to the business who was willing to go the extra mile to help me. I would hope the person that comes our way would remember who help them. I know we have done our part as the Golden Rule.
  I hope me being a member here on the FF has been a giving back. I do not look for any return. I am glad to share what I have learned. I also have gained knowledge from the members here. Jeff Thanks for putting this great site together.
  I would think the sponsors like Stihl would be glad to have any owner of a band mill and the members of the FF to support and purchase their products. I am not sure I understand this click culture. I have had some education on how companies track internet activity and it is a little scary.  :o

Hope this helps.

Marty.

Mr. Parsons, Sir:
I have not been one to comment on many of your posts, but do not take it as not being appreciative.  Some do not apply to me, but they are still educational.
If you are seeking a subject to do a post on I would like to see an LT40 blade tensioning unit being revamped or repaired.
Again thanks for your efforts,
Gerald

W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

fishpharmer

The Forestry Forum is the encyclopedia for independent sawmill owner/operators and all aspects before and after a tree is milled.  The Forestry Forum goes further than sharing sawmill and forestry knowledge but offers a greater wealth of friendships and resources to help all that visit.  The Forestry Forum is a great place!! 

Forestry forum itself is like the many forests across our country as well as forests across the globe.  Each member is similar to a living tree.  Each member is a tree trunk with roots and branches spreading far and wide.  The members seed's of influence spread much farther.  Its difficult to see the widespread influence of forestryforum from the trees.   I can tell you firsthand its there. 
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Thank You Sponsors!