iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I've always been a good looking man.....

Started by CHARLIE, January 05, 2005, 07:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHARLIE

I've always been an exceptionally good looking and handsome man, but don't you think my new cap sorta makes me look just a wee bit better?  I got this cap in the mail today from OneWithWood.  It's his business cap and has a nice design on it.  A log with his business name, RW TIMBER and a bandsaw blade running down through the log. The next line in yellow reads, LOGS TO LUMBER and the last line in red reads UNIONVILLE, INDIANA.   I had sent OneWithWood a little gift and lo and behold he sent me one back. Thanks a bunch OneWithWood!  I sure do appreciate it. Now the wimmenz will chase me for sure! ;D  

Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

WV_hillbilly

You is one lucky fella Charlie .  Good looking logo on the hat OWW .
Hillbilly

pasbuild

Thats one sharp looking hat and it MUST be adjustable because I see you got it to fit your big head  :D
Just kidding Charlie both you and the hat are looking good  ;)
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

breederman

You must be a good looking guy, that picture looks zacktly like my dad except his hat is different! :o
Together we got this !

OneWithWood

The hat suits you Charlie.

When them wimmenz start chasing after you remember to slow down and get caught on occasion. :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Roxie

It's a good thing that I don't live closer to Wisconsin...I'd be hot on your trail.  You're a heartbreaker dressed in black and that HAT!!   :-*
Say when

Jeff

Careful with this feller. Don'tchall be taken in. This guy is a master of disguise.  

https://forestryforum.com/fun/mrcharliehead.htm

Remember, this is what he REALLY looks like.

Hey Charlie, thanks for the grits. I'll be working up the courage in the next few days to try them. ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

MULE_MAN

If you thinking about eating some of that G stuff, Jeff  Be sure to look for Warning labels on the box & read what the side affects are  :D  :D  ;D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

Jeff

It says refer to post number one in this thread for example of side effects.

MULE_MAN

I ain't putting my dog in this fight   :) So I ain't saying nothing

But I'm sure your talking about your beard, will fall out & hair turn Gray

HUH ???   ;D

Texas Ranger

Now we know why Tom grew the beard. ;D

Didn't want to be confused with his younger brother. ::)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Jeff

Just for fun I thought I would do a composite. Charlie, if nothing else, you aint changed much at all over the years! :)

Jeff

CHARLIE

That's funny Jeff. It's just amazing how good looking I've always been! ;D  Tom even tells me that I was always the better looking of the two of us. :D

I hope you give those G/RITS a fair shot.  And remember, they are a side dish much like rice is.  The Italians have a similar dish called Palenta. It looks and tastes the same, except it's yellow in color.

And......I sure do like my new hat! 8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Jeff

O.K., Last shot, and yes, now I can agree with ya. Yer a pretty dapper lookin' fella. :)

MULE_MAN

You just have to keep stirring the Pot don't you Jeff  :)

See what's happening from just having that G stuff in the house  ::)

Now what's going to happen , after you eat that stuff   ::)  :D  :D   ;D

CHARLIE

DanG, I'd go color my hair if I had enough to color.  ;D  2005 Charlie with 1968 hair. ;D
Charlie

Pete J

I had to kick my wife outta the room just so that she wouldn't see what you look like. I don't need her chasing any good looking fella's around.

Thank You Sponsors!