Previous topic - Next topic

woodroe

From this mornings walk through.
Skidding firewood with a kubota L3300.

sawguy21

We are enjoying it too. 
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

SwampDonkey

Been fiddleheads up here, but we are done getting fresh ones for this year. Froze a bunch. Some we bought and some cousins brought in last weekend.

We like asparagus, but don't grow any. Used to.

We've had some garden parsnip. A lot were all crown, but some had a nice tap root on them. Wet year.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

woodroe

Coming to dinner soon: Strawberry Rhubarb pie. Picked 9 lbs yesterday from the backyard patch. Northern crop, needs cold winters to thrive so not sure how far south it grows. This is what 9 pounds looks like on a 15" plate. It freezes well.
Skidding firewood with a kubota L3300.

thecfarm

I brought in some strawberry rhubarb to work. 
One guy mentioned he likes it kinda tart.
I brought in a piece of the old-fashioned kind for the tartness!!  :wacky:

My Father loved his parnips too. 
I can remember digging them up with him.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

K-Guy

I made smoked pulled pork sandwiches on rolls with coleslaw. This is the only thing I eat coleslaw with. Generally I never eat cabbage.
Nyle Service Dept.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- D. Adams

SwampDonkey

Fry up some cabbage and onion and have with a big fat sausage.

We eat kraut once in awhile here, we don't make it, it's made 200 miles from here near Moncton, NB I believe. Source of vitamin K2 is fermented veg.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!