iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

First Fight!

Started by Deadwood, October 24, 2005, 08:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bro. Noble

The country folks here call a light jacket or chore coat a 'jumper'.  It's mostly used by us older codgers ;)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

woodbowl

Quote from: Bro. Noble on October 31, 2005, 09:17:27 PM
The country folks here call a light jacket or chore coat a 'jumper'.
Bro Noble, the country folks around here in the Fla panhandle call a light jacket a flannel shirt. ;D ;D
Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

asy

No, a windcheater is not open in the front. I would expect a coat to have an opening with buttons or zip etc. THat would be a jacket. :D

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

SwampDonkey

I thought a jumper was one of them full piece pajama suits you put your 1 or 2 year old into and zip or button it up the front. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

asy

Quote from: SwampDonkey on November 01, 2005, 06:17:14 AM
I thought a jumper was one of them full piece pajama suits you put your 1 or 2 year old into and zip or button it up the front. ;)

Well, in my ex's case that's probably true. At least in behaviour.

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

james

if i rember right from my days in england a jumper is what the Brits (and Kiwis  & Aussies by extension) have managed to call a comfy old sweatshirt ;D ;D ;D ;D
james

Thank You Sponsors!