iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2019 Christmas Contest! WINNERS POSTED VIS VIDEO!

Started by Jeff, December 10, 2019, 03:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

That's  awesome because at some point I may need help retrieving them!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

Reminds me of my Granddaughter. She was up there in age,and wanted to "help" hide easter eggs. So I let her. There was some that she hide and the little ones could not find. So I asked her now you have to give out hints to find them. She looked at me and said,I have to remember where I hide them??   :D
I would like to give out some more hints,but I have to get busy with Chritmas cards and gifts for this year.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tam-i-am

Quote from: ljohnsaw on December 19, 2019, 10:10:30 AM
Yep, close.  One step at a time.  You know, put your correct leg out first and just creep up on it.
:D :D :D :D :D
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Wisconsintimber

Thanks Jeff for the fun contest and the sponsors!  I didn't quite get them all, but enough to figure it out.

Jeff

thecfarm

DanG,them last two must be invisible. I just about wore out the leg website. :D And my fingers are turning blue too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Nope, if you where you said that you were you would have found it...er both of them.  Well, two different places but kinda the same.  ;D  ljohnsaw was spot on.  :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

OntarioAl

Made it
I feel like I have being told go stand in the corner in a Round  Room ;D ;D
I went to web sites and finally persevered never did find 6 and 10 but the other letters gave me the word
Thanks for the challenge Jeff
Cheers
Al 
Al Raman

thecfarm

#6 I found by searching. Can't seem to find it now. ???   

Mossy Chariot

Wow!  That was fun on this rainy evening in East Tennessee. Thank you Jeff and Tammy!!!  And a special thank you to Tammy, Kevin, Doc Henderson, and Ray!
Merry Christmas to all!!! :christmas:
Tony B
LT35HD, Riehl Edger, Woodmaster 725 Planer/Molder, Nyle 53 Drying Kiln, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, T750 Bobcat, E50 Excavator, Kubota 3450, Wallenstein Skidding Winch, Vermeer BC1250 Chipper, Stihl 250 & 460, Can-Am Defender

Sheepkeeper

Trying to find the elusive elves when sleep deprived made it even more challenging. Caught another one tonight which showed me that I had letters in the wrong places. Staring at what I had and all of a sudden the light went on. Just glad that it wasn't an oncoming train.  :D Thanks Jeff for the fun and Kevin, Tammy, Doc H and Ray for the prizes.
The hurry-er I go the behind-er I get.

LIL

:christmas:

YES! I finally found them all!! Whew, with time to spare no less!

Talk about looking around   :D  What's better, all the answers are in the first post!

Thanks again Jeff, Tammy, our awesome sponsors and forestry forum family.  

In Te Reo Maori (One of the three offical languages of New Zealand) we say Meri Kirihimete

LINK

So from our family @ianab to yours - we wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year

:snowfight1:

LIL
Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

thecfarm

#10 has been found. Right where everyone had posted. ::) 

moosehunter

Many thanks to Jeff and all sponsers. I do believe that this is the first Christmas contest that I have been able to complete! 

mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

doc henderson

good morning everyone.  I am working today and tomorrow.  So Jeff, when do we get to hear who won?  I will keep watching, but getting excited! :snowball1: :snowfight1: :christmas:
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Poquo

Thanks to Jeff and Tammy for the fun contest ! Thanks to Doc , Ray , Kevin , and Tammy !
2015 Woodmizer LT40HD26

Jeff

Quote from: doc henderson on December 24, 2019, 08:15:42 AM
good morning everyone.  I am working today and tomorrow.  So Jeff, when do we get to hear who won?  I will keep watching, but getting excited! :snowball1: :snowfight1: :christmas:

Quote from: Jeff on December 10, 2019, 03:40:34 PMPrizes will be drawn sometime Christmas day from all the successful entries.
:)

JJ

Jeff,
You cannot believe how long I search this forum for 'no where else' and threads about overloaded server.

JJ

Jeff

Yes I know because others have been doing it to at the same time, and guess what. Yall have been overloading the server making it rougher on yourselves. That is what the seious lags have been the last couple days..

doc henderson

how many are in the "jar" to be picked from, or is that top secret?  are people still working on the elfin clues and trying to get in on it?  If we all bug you like a bunch of little kids at Christmas time, will it help?  :snowball1:
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

dgdrls

dix pour dix, tous trouvés!!

Merci encore
D

thecfarm

And I was blaming the lags on my internet service.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

YellowHammer

YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

Brad_bb

Quote from: dgdrls on December 24, 2019, 02:27:22 PM
dix pour dix, tous trouvés!!

Merci encore
D
Pourquoi parlez-vous français si vous vivez en Central NY??
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

Thank You Sponsors!