iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Covid-19 Vaccine Side Effects survey

Started by Ljohnsaw, May 03, 2021, 03:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bannerd

Quote from: Southside on May 22, 2021, 07:28:36 AM
Well, these are not vaccines in the traditional sense, they are a gene therapy.  Just as in the above mentioned examples of what history and government have rushed through, nobody actually knows what these will do.  

"We will know in 10 years" is not a comforting or confidence building statement.  This whole thing has become political and profit driven theater.  

Immunity comes naturally too, but the "science" seems to be forgetting that inconvenient fact, maybe because nobody becomes a billionaire when that happens, and yes there are nine, new, big Pharma, billionaires that emerged as a result of this.
Who made the vaccines (Man made)  Who made your immune system to accept the vaccines or accept natural immunity?  God did.  What one do you trust?
I think a lot of people get vaccinated and believe they have life long immunity.  I had titre test done this year and my doctor wanted to know if I wanted them for all known viruses and not just covid, I consented to it.  Apparently I'm not protected against anything accept for chicken pox which I acquired naturally.
I'm on the fence about this entire thing.. are vaccines a medical miracle or a masterful mirage?

doc henderson

one can make jokes about God vs doctors (I capitalized God!)  doctors are human and therefore not perfect.  They make lots of money and some have bad habits with wine women and song.  but not most that I know.  a few bad apples.  I guess if we give credit for all bad things to god, then doctor trying to help are the devil going against God.  I believe that God can intervene but for the most part allows nature to take its course.  some of nature is man made now, like the speed that a car can travel.  this is looked at as good, but causes many deaths.  If we try to save a life, are we going against Gods will?  many thing thought to be good do not reveal the bad side effects for many years.  I do not know any docs that want to harm people.  after years of work, we may not seem as kind, as we avoid some of the feeling around disease.  We cannot fall apart every time something bad happens, or we cannot help.  You will have to make up you own mind about docs and medicine.  I know that I work very hard, and we are all tired after this past year.  who knows how many deaths could have been prevented by the vaccine, or what unknown side effects we will find in the future.  God bless us all.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

firefighter ontheside

You could also argue that God gave us intelligence enough that we could create vaccines.
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

Southside

Doc - I don't think many take issue with the medical providers in all of this.  The talking head, the answer avoiding federal regulators, and big profit pharma on the other hand, that's another matter. 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Tacotodd

SS, X2 to everything in your last post!
Trying harder everyday.

Peter Drouin

5-6 weeks and the arm is still sore. ::)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

doc henderson

Peter, is it swollen or red?  This is unusual for any injection but you can have complications from the physical part of an injection.  Of course I cannot say it was not from the specific vaccine, but if it is, it is not common with our limited ( 1 year +) experience.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Peter Drouin

No Doc, I think it's getting better. Just a pain in the butt moving as much lumber as I do in a day.  :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.

doc henderson

I think using it, and massage will help.  If it gets worse from where it is now I would be a little more concerned.  Now when did the pain move from you arm to you butt?! 8) :o :) :D

Peter Drouin

You know Doc I think I can get a lady friend to come over and rub me--my arm.
8)  smiley_biggrin01
What I have to go through to make us all safe. ;)
A&P saw Mill LLC.

petefrom bearswamp

Welcome to the forum Sailor mars.
Always good to hear from a fellow Ranger school grad.
I am class of 59
Update on my unvaccinated friend he was admitted to ICU yesterday morning, no details yet on his condition.
He is 76 and otherwise pretty healthy.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

doc henderson

Pete, say a prayer for your buddy and his family.  at his age, getting to ICU can be a worrisome event.  

Paul_H

13-Year-Old Dies in Sleep After Receiving Pfizer COVID Vaccine; CDC Investigating (newsweek.com)

Quote"CDC is aware of a 13-year-old boy in Michigan who died after receiving a COVID-19 vaccination. This case is currently under investigation and until the investigation is complete, it is premature to assign a specific cause of death."
QuoteAfter receiving his second dose, Clynick exhibited common post-vaccine symptoms, such as fatigue, fever and a stomach ache, according to Burages. But, she said that the symptoms were not severe enough to cause concern.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

WDH

People forget history.  My generation was one of vaccines that saved countless people from devastating diseases like smallpox and polio.  Part of our significant increase in lifespan has been reducing the risk of disease.  People are living much longer now in part because of vaccines and advances in medical care.  

The younger generation has been spoiled in many ways and take all these advances for granted.  They have not lived through hardship to the extent that the pioneers of the 20th century endured to make this country a safer and better place for them to live.  It is easy to complain about stuff that you did not have to suffer for and just to expect that you have a "right" to all benefits and freedoms because you are entitled.  Many people need to have the silver spoon taken out of their mouth and have it placed in a more posterior position.  
What medical advances how done for us is immeasurable in my life.  At least this is the way that I see it. Freedom is great, and anyone can do whatever you are free to do, and I am free to say many younger people are lazy, pampered, and ungrateful for all that has been given to them and done for them.  I also understand that it is free to be ignorant and to want much for nothing.  

I guess a nerve got struck. But then, that is free too.  Good luck to all the unvaccinated now and in your future  as mankind deals with people's impact on this earth all the while thinking it is their right to over-populate and destroy it. But do not worry, Mother Nature will solve the problem.  
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Dan_Shade

I agree WDH.  I did some genealogy research a few years ago, and dug through a bunch of 1800s death records.   If you dig around in those, it's not hard to find entire families wiped out by disease.

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Paul_H

I haven't forgotten history, it was my favourite subject. If a couple reports on possible adverse reactions amongst a thread on vaccine side effects can offend people then so be it. That young fellow is still just as dead as any covid victim

Southside

On this matter I see the issue as the science is ignoring things like acquired immunity, significant side effects, the talking head has direct connections to the origin he has tried to cover up, was paid $1 million above his salary, and has become the fear monger in Chief. Add to that Congressional immunity and a $50 billion incentive to the drug companies and a recipe for mis trust has been created. 

I do appreciate and understand your position on this and agree that those who came before us plowed a heavy road.
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Dan_Shade

A frank discussion with a doctor should be how we our medical decisions.

That's how I make mine.

I agree that it's scary that a young person can die from a vaccine. 
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Paul_H

The Cutter Incident: How America's First Polio Vaccine Led to a Growing Vaccine Crisis (nih.gov)

Quoten April 1955 more than 200 000 children in five Western and mid-Western USA states received a polio vaccine in which the process of inactivating the live virus proved to be defective. Within days there were reports of paralysis and within a month the first mass vaccination programme against polio had to be abandoned. Subsequent investigations revealed that the vaccine, manufactured by the California-based family firm of Cutter Laboratories, had caused 40 000 cases of polio, leaving 200 children with varying degrees of paralysis and killing 10.
I knew several people while I was growing up that had polio and a few of them remained in hospital until they died, one of them was able to stay at home in a wheel chair and slept on a bed that slowly rocked. Only a few remain

I have sought medical advice as Dan suggested and that advice has varied but what bothers me is the hushing of any adverse effects and even the suggestion that those that choose to decline until the therapy is approved should should die.
Not being able to look at all sides good, bad and otherwise is not science. Imagine making business or financial decisions in that same way.

Chuck White

In my 20+ years in the Air Force, I'd really have a hard time naming all of the vaccines that I was given prior to my overseas assignments!

There are still lots of those diseases out there!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

doc henderson

I agree with all that is said.  remember, we do not know the cause of death.  to assume it was from the vaccine is also not science.  It may have been, and if so, will have to way that against the threat of the disease.  the myocarditis, is also a side effect of many viruses including covid.  remember the police officer touted to be killed by the rioters on Jan 6th, and it turns out it was a day later and unrelated to the days events. I am not saying that an emergency vaccine is totally safe.  no medication is totally safe.  you have to way the risk vs the benefits.  In this case if we waited 10 years to deem it safe (still have to give it to millions of people to study it), then how many more people would we have lost this past year.  It is not that it carries no risk, but it decreases mortality and morbidity from the disease.  It is like marijuana.  some think it can do no harm cause it is "natural" and it can cure almost any ailment, and Dr. s will not admit it cause they do not make any money from it.  I do not make any money from any prescribed medication.  we all make out decisions.  but do not like to see rumors be distributed that might cause others to make decisions based on that mis-information.  not everything we thought was true, remains true.  so we all have to look at the information carefully.  I am thankful to have made it through this past year with all my family ok.  not all my neighbors can say that, and I and my wife work in healthcare.  carry on.

thecfarm

May the ones that don't get The Shot, never get sick. 
There is side effects, risks, with all drugs.
I work in a hardware store. Had a couple that came into the store. They was the ones that believed the Covid was not real. Well they both got it, they told me, and they was wearing masks now and made them realize there is something bad out there.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Paul_H

The original article was published by Newsweek.com which Media bias fact check says is

QuoteLast updated on May 30th, 2021 at 05:53 pm LEFT-CENTER BIAS These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias.  They often publish factual...
Newsweek - Media Bias/Fact Check

I think it's interesting how much emotion can come by simply posting an article. It doesn't come out and say that he died from the therapy only that he received it prior to dying.
Most of my loved ones have taken the jab so I certainly wish them no harm.

bannerd

If you don't want the jab don't get it?  Many people that refuse to get the shot are very educated people.

The issue that gets me is how we have all these therapeutics and how suppressed they're.  It's vaccine or nothing and that is not the way mother nature intended it to be at all.  We can say polio is bad but do your research.. there was doctors out there that were turning patients over in a week.  These people with proper treatments were out of the hospital.  Dr Klenner was one of them (SWAN as well) but they're the suppressed.  Heck when COVID hit China.. there was doctors telling people to up their doses of vitamin A and D the results with 25-50 patients was mind blowing.  Youtube took that video down.. many doctors followed suit and couldn't believe it, they had nothing to loose... patients hook intravenously and on ventilators were walking out of the hospital the next day.  Few blogs about this and many families are grateful.

History is a double standard, doctors CANNOT treat people and experiment on them but yet someone else can.  Funny thing is, during my child hood all my books on history came from "MCGRAW HILL" The credibility of that I would argue with.  Books from the 1920's till now.... from private authors tells a different story.
:)

doc henderson

many of the claims from the polio era were later deemed to not have made a difference.  not everyone with polio has severe paralysis.  the treatment was to support ventilation until the patient recovers.  none of the vitamin stuff has been proven to help, and should be studied (deemed interesting).  Lots of people took lots of stuff, and swear it saved their life, but kind of hard to have a control group.  What is the point of speaking of it like it is a fact, when it has not been studied.  Many of the proponents of simple drugs or vitamins, have been promoting the same element for many things for years.  It should be studied.  It will be great if a simple treatment is found, but that is not usually the way it works.

Thank You Sponsors!