iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rolling guides on LT 40 Hydrolic

Started by calvin nelms, February 27, 2022, 07:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calvin nelms

Change bearing ( froze up) on idle side roller. Put it all back together and now the blade roller is not making enough contact to turn when blade is engaged. Checked the measurements ( from
 Arm all the way closed -1/2" to arm all the way opened) bed to blade and is correct. Blade guide measurement is true so I don't know what I did. Will
Contact Woodmizer Tech tomorrow but was wanting so Input from the group so I can work on it in the morning while waiting for a Tech. 

Southside

Is there a physical gap between the roller and the band or is it just not turning?  If it's the latter did you get the felt washers on their correct sides?  It does make a difference. 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Ljohnsaw

Not sure why this is posted in the Woodland Mills area.  If you have this moved to the Woodmizer board, you might get better answers...
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Thank You Sponsors!