iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Iron Inventory

Started by Ron Wenrich, January 25, 2006, 08:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

TheBusyBeaver,welcome to the forum. Been sawing long?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

rd roberts

HI new guy here,  :) I SAW this web site so I thought I wood cut in and leave my mark. My WM LT10 is so much better than I thought.
RD Roberts
AKA: CEO Woody Sawyer
Roberts Sawmill
New Hampshire Timber Owners Association Member
Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer LT10, 24" wood planer and the best Ford tractor.

Dewey

Just bought a  " 62 " Allis Chambler 600 series Fork lift Gas Job  !!!  Boy is it nice to have a round the mill !!!!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Dewey on June 02, 2013, 07:57:03 PM
Just bought a  " 62 " Allis Chambler 600 series Fork lift Gas Job  !!!  Boy is it nice to have a round the mill !!!!

Ya know Dewey....its hard to beat a good 'ol AC. This piece will work for you and save a back.....or 2.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Dewey

Ya  it needs a little TLC...  But I think it's goona be sweet when I have her fixed up  !!!

tcg

Logosol M8
Husky 395 XP

EZland

I have been on here 10 months and never add my mill to the list..... EZ Boardwalk Jr.  Never enough time to saw enough. 
EZ Boardwalk Jr. 30", Husky 455, Kioti 5010 w, FEL , And I just moved to Ohio.and still looking for logs.

God is great!  I will never be as good as the "Carpenter's Son"

Retired-Jack

SMG Champion  Econo 13S

Made in Canada

"She's a beauty!"
Tj 201 Patu loader SMG Sawmill

gjgauthier

TimberKing 2000 - an excellent mill and a great value.
Timberking 2000, Logrite fetching arch. Woodmax chipper, Husqvarna 445, Stihl 041, Ford 335 tractor

mmartone

old LT40 with 12' extension and liquid cooled kawi v twin
old ford 2 cyl diesel tractor
couple old chain saws
old gravely chipper in need of complete refurb including and engine, good thing I didnt sell that military opposed 4 cyl I took off of my mill...

Remember, I only know what you guys teach me. Lt40 Manual 22hp KAwaSaki, Husky3120 60", 56" Panther CSM, 372xp, 345xp, Stihl 041, 031, blue homelite, poulans, 340

JByrd

1986 Woodmiser LT-40.  Looking at an LT-40 with hydraulic log loader.
JByrd

mikes47jeep

1927 Ireland No.2 Left hand circular mill
Ireland No.2 Left Hand Sawmill 48" blade

dustyjay

I'm finally signed up and in to the forum. I have been reading quite a lot and enjoying what I find. It's very helpful, and a good way to pass the dark evening hours.

I mill on a foley bellsaw M14 I bought from my 84 year old neighbor and just got running again last weekend.

Quick question- where can I look to find production numbers on my mill and how can I determine from those numbers, if I can find them, what year my mill was produced? I'm curious to know. All my equipment's old. I'd just like to know how old.

Thanks
Jay
Proper prior planning prevents pith poor performance

outbackmill

Good morning. My first post ever on any site. I have a old 1985 wm-30. i have built a log clamp like the WM70. and to many more add-ons. I am now building a log turner with 3 chain driven flip ams. Next will be 12volt power, with new type design guide wheel arm on idler side of my WM30, hate to walk around all the time to adjust it. I also have a bell-saw that is now all hydraulic on drive and log lifer/ tuner ,with log dogs and set works to be done next, got all the parts just need time. I also put a duzts diesel , builtin saw conveyor and on and on.

thecfarm

outbackmill,sounds like you have been busy.Welcome to the forum. Lots of ideas on here on the same thing you are doing.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Hello outbackmill, and Welcome to the Forestry Forum.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WellandportRob

Been reading this forum for two years and finally signed up.  Thanks to everyone for shortening my learning curve.  I run a Heartwood 2000 sawmill.
2016 Wood-Mizer LT40HG 35 , Alaskan MKIII 60", Chev Duramax, Anderson logging trailer. Lucas DSM 23-19.

thecfarm

Never heard of a Heartwood. I did a google,but not much help. Is yours a hyd mill?
Welcome to the forum.

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, WellandportRob.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WellandportRob

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.  My Heartwood isn't hydraulic.  It is a small company out of Belleville Ontario.  I will post some pics after dinner.
2016 Wood-Mizer LT40HG 35 , Alaskan MKIII 60", Chev Duramax, Anderson logging trailer. Lucas DSM 23-19.

dustyjay

I have a Foley Belsaw. Any more info about such would be appreciated. I bought it off my 84 year old neighbor.

Here's a pic after I moved it to my property, and a pic just taken today. I worked hard to get the roof on before the coming storm.

Proper prior planning prevents pith poor performance

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Jay, your hard work paid off. Nice shed and a  smiley_devil of a saw! A BEAST!!!!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

That is also a Beast of a building.  Wow, congrats on completing the hard work.   smiley_thumbsup

beenthere

Nice build, and good to see you beat the storm...  8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

thecfarm

You put some metal braces on that critter didn't ya?? That will hold.

Thank You Sponsors!