iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Price for 30 foot Larch Logs? (Northwest Montana)

Started by Mark with a K, October 30, 2019, 01:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark with a K

Thanks guys.  Here is a picture of what it will look like.  It's not exact but gives you a good idea.

And here's one shot of one of the views it will give me... this would be facing east, down the entire valley, seeing Kalispell at ground level before the Mission Mountains start east of Kalispell.  It's a screenshot froma drone video so it is not the best quality, sorry.

I'll start a fresh thread labeled "Montana Tower" or something of the sort once I get it truly underway.

Thanks guys!

tule peak timber

I look forward to your progress posts. What a beautiful area !
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Magicman

Beautiful country.  A few years ago I visited FF member @hardtailjohn at his place near Marion.
Visiting hardtailjohn
He provides sleigh rides during the Winter so you may know him.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Mark with a K

Quote from: Magicman on November 01, 2019, 11:18:22 AM
Beautiful country.  A few years ago I visited FF member @hardtailjohn at his place near Marion.  He provides sleigh rides during the Winter so you may know him.
I agree, thanks!
I don't live there full time, so I really don't know too many people in the area.  I have a couple "friends", am good wiht the neighbors but that's about it.

Mark with a K

Quote from: Magicman on November 01, 2019, 11:18:22 AM
Beautiful country.  A few years ago I visited FF member @hardtailjohn at his place near Marion.
Visiting hardtailjohn
He provides sleigh rides during the Winter so you may know him.
They look like great people and glad to see they are not too far form me, thanks for sharing that.

Magicman

I just read the entire topic and enjoyed the trip again.  :P
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!