iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

ARKANSAS Farm Show

Started by ARKANSAWYER, January 25, 2005, 06:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARKANSAWYER

The Arkansas Farm Show is 4th and 5th of Feb in Little Rock at the Fair Grounds.
  WoodMizer is going to be there and I plan on going down on the 5th to visit and pass out LogRite flyers. ;D  I warned Baker but they have chickened out and will not be there. :(  I have to haul a load of walnut to Little Rock any way so I thought I would make it a fun trip as I dislike cities.
  I will be in a red shirt and hat that says "BIBBYMAN" ;D ;D ;D ;D ::)
ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

Bibbyman

I guess everyone has to have a fantasy.   Dream on Arky!

The "REAL" BIBBYMAN!  ;)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

RMay

I plan on going on Sat. hear is some pictures from last year  admission is free ;D      https://forestryforum.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=events;action=display;num=1074649572          
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

ARKANSAWYER

You see I am picking up a couple boxes of new blades and I want to make sure they bill them to the right person. ;D
ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

MULE_MAN

ARKY

Well get back to me on how that works out.  ??? I might invest in some Bib's
myself   ;D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

Bibbyman

Arky/Rmay,  What did you see at the show? ::)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

RMay

I saw Arky  ;D Wood-Mizer & Keener Built  mills was there . I did not get any pictures this year . the sun was shining and 65 deg. with no wind  8) Wood-Mizer had a LT-40 non hyd mill with the new hyd. loader there and a LT-40 SP. with a 50 hp. Cat and a Lt15 .  ;D
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Thank You Sponsors!