iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Prayers needed update

Started by Bruno of NH, October 26, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beav

Peter
I am thinking of Ann and you a lot lately.
I barely met you at Bruno's months ago. I have never met your wife.
I trod a similar path a year ago. I started chemo prior to having my left lung with fist sized cancer lump removed on Jan 3. My odds weren't that great. However the health wizards these days work miracles daily. My prognosis is that I beat it!  It wasn't easy but here I am.
Ann can do it too! She is lucky to have you in her court. Be strong and don't give in to despair. She needs your strength and hope.
I am confident you two can beat this.
You have my prayers daily

thecfarm

You would of enjoyed meeting Ann.  :)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

samandothers

Sorry Ann and you are having to go through this.  Prayers for you both.  Focus on Ann of course but don't make any drastic business decisions at this time.

Lawg Dawg

Prayers for both of you, so sad  :'(. I lost my Mom 3 years ago to cancer...not easy  :'(
2018  LT 40 Wide 999cc, 2019 t595 Bobcat track loader,
John Deere 4000, 2016 F150, Husky 268, 394xp, Shindiawa 591, 2 Railroad jacks, and a comealong. Woodmaster Planer, and a Skilsaw, bunch of Phillips head screwdrivers, and a pair of pliers!

100,000 bf club member
Pro Sawyer Network

Peter Drouin

Thanks for all the kind words and prayers. Have friends bring dinner over.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

sandhills

Peter my prayers are with both of you.  My sister in law out lived the doctors guess by over 7 years quite comfortably, I pray she may do the same.

Magicman

Thanks for the update Peter.  My Prayers will continue for Ann's treatment & recovery and also for you during this time of care giving.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

newoodguy78

Peter you're a good man, nice to hear an update. My prayers remain for you and Ann. Happy thanksgiving 

curved-wood

Thank you Peter to give some news. Hope for the best.
I agree with Busysawer, dont make big business move . If,  and if,  you loose your lover that will be enough for a change in life. Take your time 
 I send you some positive Energy right now

terrifictimbersllc

Happy Thanksgiving, Peter & Ann.  Dennis
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Bruno of NH

Happy Thanksgiving Peter and Ann
Thinking of you both today
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

WDH

Hanging in there with you and Ann, Peter. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

TimGA

TK2000, Kubota L3130GST, grapple, pallet forks, 2640 Massey w/loader (The Beast) Husky saws Logrites One man operation some portable most stationary.

Runningalucas

Life is a challenge; Prayers for both of you.
Life is short, tragedy is instant, it's what we do with our time in between that matters.  Always strive to do better, to be better.

timberlinetree

We are praying for both of you..
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

bobby s

Peter,
So sad to hear this devastating news.
I'm just up the road in Holderness. Please pm me if there's anything I can do.
Bob

Peter Drouin

First, keymo on Tues Just spent 9 hrs at the ER today, Not good, Cancer is an awful thing.  :'( :'( :'( :'( I haven't slept in two days. This fool is getting tired. 
A&P saw Mill LLC.

SawyerTed

Peter, I'm sorry you are going through this and more sorry Ann is suffering.  God's strength be with you and may His healing hand be upon Ann!
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

thecfarm

Cancer is such a dreadful thing. :( Both of you mighty fine people are in my thoughts though out my day.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

Thinking about you and Ann, Peter.  
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

My continued Prayer is for Healing Grace for Ann and Divine Strength for you. Please continue to keep us updated.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

samandothers

Peter you and Ann continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.  So sorry y'all are going through this.

PAmizerman

My prayers for both of you. Stay strong and hang in there Peter. You have been a big inspiration to me and I'm sure many others in the sawing business. 
Woodmizer lt40 super remote 42hp Kubota diesel. Accuset II
Hydraulics everywhere
Woodmizer edger 26hp cat diesel
Traverse 6035 telehandler
Case 95xt skidloader
http://byrnemillwork.com/
WM bms250 sharpener
WM bmt250 setter
and a lot of back breaking work!!

maple flats

Peter, my prayers go out for you and Ann.
Hopefully Ann will do as well as I did with my cancer. My last test declared me cancer free. My prayers are that Ann will also. Have Strength and be there always for Ann.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Peter Drouin

Ann is in hospice, I wanted to bring her home today. Had it all set up at the house. Then today she turns for the worse. Can't breathe. The cancer is growing so fast it's in her right lung now. To suffocate is a bad way to go. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I think A&P sawmill will close till Apr. Maybe longer.
I do want to thank all the "good" people for your kind words.

A&P saw Mill LLC.

Thank You Sponsors!