iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Prayers needed update

Started by Bruno of NH, October 26, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curdog

Magicman

My heart aches for you and Ann, Peter.....Just stay strong.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

barbender

Too many irons in the fire

thecfarm

Oh Peter,a hard thing to deal with and it just got harder. There is no words that I can even think of at this time. It brings me great sorrow to type here. I feel so sorry for Ann. :(  :( Will you please give her a hug for me? I know you two did a lot together. It's nice to have a person you love that does that with you.
I will have you both in my thoughts today,as I have been.
Take care both of my dear friends.  Ray
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bruno of NH

Peter
I know how hard it is☹
If there is anything I can do let me know please.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

newoodguy78

Peter it saddens the hell out of me to read this. I send prayers and hugs to both of you. Stay strong 

Chuck White

Sorry to hear of this, you two will be in my thoughts!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Bert

Dont know what to say other than my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Saw you tomorrow!

thecfarm

On my lunch at work. Just checking in. I am here!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

jtmccallum

Sorry to hear this.  Praying for you and and Ann.
John M.        '97 WM LT40Super Manual 40HP Lombardini,  XP372,   CASE 1210 W/ Loader

SawyerTed

So sorry Peter!  You both have my ardent prayers for comfort!
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

DPatton

Peter, I can not begin to understand you're pain, I truly wish you both the blessing of strength and understanding.
TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

Peter Drouin

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Ann is gone to see the farther. 
I want to thank you "Good" people for the prayers and kind words, It has helped me. And for some, you can dance in the streets now. 
One less FOOL on the earth.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:christmas: 
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

newoodguy78

Bruno of NH

Peter
I so very sorry for your loss.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

sprucebunny

I am very sorry for your loss, Peter.
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

thecfarm

Peter,I have to go. I can not see my screen.

terrifictimbersllc

Please accept our deepest sympathy.  Dennis & Judy
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

curdog

Sorry for your loss,  still praying for strength during this time ...

Resonator

"...They will be His people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." Rev 21:3,4
Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

69bronco

PA_Walnut

Very sorry for your loss, Peter. I found great strength and comfort in this Gibran poem when delivering my mother's eulogy. Maybe you will too.

"For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun?
And what is it to cease breathing but to free the breath from its restless tides, that it may rise and expand and seek God unencumbered?

Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing.
And when you have reached the mountaintop,then you shall begin to climb.
And when the earth shall claim your limbs,then shall you truly dance."
I own my own small piece of the world on an 8 acre plot on the side of a mountain with walnut, hickory, ash and spruce.
LT40HD Wide 35HP Diesel
Peterson Dedicated Wide Slabber
Kubota M62 Tractor/Backhoe
WoodMizer KD250 Kiln
Northland 800 Kiln

Hilltop366

Too sad, sorry to hear this.

Take care.

PAmizerman

So very deeply sorry Peter. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Woodmizer lt40 super remote 42hp Kubota diesel. Accuset II
Hydraulics everywhere
Woodmizer edger 26hp cat diesel
Traverse 6035 telehandler
Case 95xt skidloader
http://byrnemillwork.com/
WM bms250 sharpener
WM bmt250 setter
and a lot of back breaking work!!

Thank You Sponsors!