iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Christmas Spirits

Started by Downstream, December 15, 2018, 10:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Downstream

Just added the finishing touches to my Christmas project for my youngest daughter.  She moved out into her own apartment a few months ago so it doubles as a "house warming" gift also.  Started with a vintage Singer base, added a walnut live edge top and lower shelf.  Then added some wrought iron wine racks under the outer wings and four wine glass holders under the lower shelf to finish the bar cart.  Now I have to figure out where to hide it until Christmas.

EZ Boardwalk Jr,  Split Second Kinetic logsplitter, Granberg Alaskan Chainsaw Mill, Stihl 660 and 211, Logrite 60" cant hook, Dixie 32 Tongs

thecfarm

Hide it at my house. ;)  :D
I have a couple Singer bases.  I doubt mine would look like that. A mighty fine job.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Downstream

Thanks for the comment.  I always keep a couple of singer bases around.  They can be used for a number of projects.  My next one may be a chair or desk.
EZ Boardwalk Jr,  Split Second Kinetic logsplitter, Granberg Alaskan Chainsaw Mill, Stihl 660 and 211, Logrite 60" cant hook, Dixie 32 Tongs

Thank You Sponsors!