iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Edmiston sawmill

Started by forester2009, July 13, 2019, 06:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forester2009

Howdy everyone.

Does anybody happen to have a wiring diagram for an edmiston sawmill.  Trying to see if I can fix my electrical gremlin before Monday.
2006 WoodMizer lt70 Cat diesel Command Control,  Corley Two Blade edger, Case W7 wheelloader,  Old Hmc Debarker,  Cat Genset

moodnacreek

When I joined this forum I thought more people would have built or automated existing sawmill machinery and talk about it. It seems the only ones who understand automatic carriages are the people who make them. Is Edmonston still in business?  Sorry I can't help.

Ron Wenrich

I think Lyons Equipment used to sell them.  They had an office at Allenwood, PA, but shut it down 15-20 yrs ago.  They were out of NY, and had 5 branches.  I think they went out of business.  I couldn't find any info about Edmiston on line.

When we had electrical problems, a lot of times it was in the pentograph.  All that bending of wires would cause problems.  The other spot we checked was the relays.  Some of them would fail and have to be replaced.  
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

KenMac

There is a guy on YouTube with an Edmiston mill that they have made several control repairs to. Look him up and maybe he can help. Don't remember his name....sorry.
Cook's AC3667t, Cat Claw sharpener, Dual tooth setter, and Band Roller, Kubota B26 TLB, Takeuchi TB260C

KenMac

The guy's channel is mark galici. Hope this helps. 
Cook's AC3667t, Cat Claw sharpener, Dual tooth setter, and Band Roller, Kubota B26 TLB, Takeuchi TB260C

Brian_Rhoad

The company that took over Lyons is CJ Logging Equipment. 

https://www.cjloggingequipment.com/

Ron Wenrich

It doesn't look like they sell sawmill equipment anymore.  
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Brian_Rhoad

Try this phone number. It's listed for Edmiston Hydraulics.

(336) 921-2304

dgdrls

Quote from: forester2009 on July 13, 2019, 06:15:36 PM
Howdy everyone.

Does anybody happen to have a wiring diagram for an edmiston sawmill.  Trying to see if I can fix my electrical gremlin before Monday.
Any luck so far?
D

forester2009

Yes, I did get some of it working.  Couple more bugs to work out.
2006 WoodMizer lt70 Cat diesel Command Control,  Corley Two Blade edger, Case W7 wheelloader,  Old Hmc Debarker,  Cat Genset

Thank You Sponsors!