iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

source for doug fir in NE

Started by paisan8, September 30, 2019, 01:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paisan8

plan on using doug fir in an exposed, detached screened in porch. im 1 hour west of boston. can anyone recommend a good source?

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

paisan8

went with woodsource out of colorado price was less then half of some other quotes will report back on quality

ScottCC

There are two big wholesalers in north east.  The trick is to find the retailer that does not try to get rich on one sale.   We have bought tens of thousands and talked to both wholesalers in conference calls and real savings is in the retailer.  We use a small little dealer who wants our business.  Even tried to arrange trucking from west coast and could not manage to save any real money.
Necessity is the mother of invention.  Poverty is its big brother.  WM mp100, WM eg100, WM sp4000 chip extractor,  WM 260 molder on order ,WM electric  lt15 wide with extra track, 71 Oliver allterrain forklift, 26' flat bed trailer, road legal log arch, homemade kiln, AutoCAD lt15

paisan8

do you have the name? this guy im using said he would notify me when it gets put on a truck. i dont here from him and he tells me its ready but no one made him aware of it and oh the shipping is gonna be 500 more then he quoted.

Thank You Sponsors!