iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Update on Jon

Started by Quartlow, March 18, 2005, 06:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

etat

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Quartlow

Quote from: UrbanLogger on March 23, 2005, 09:09:34 AM
Quartlow,

I do believe you be that boys fairy godmother  ;) :D ;D

That would be godFATHER  Thank you very much LOL  8) 8) :D :D :D :D :D
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

MemphisLogger

Oops, silly me  ;) :D ;D
Scott Banbury, Urban logger since 2002--Custom Woodworker since 1990. Running a Woodmizer LT-30, a flock of Huskies and a herd of Toy 4x4s Midtown Logging and Lumber Company at www.scottbanbury.com

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

tnlogger

gene

Quartlow

Ok you clowns what is this bash Quartlow day?  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Just remeber I'm taking notes  :P :P  making a list  smiley_contract smiley_contract_point
When I git you you'll never see it coming!!! smiley_ghost

;D ;D
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

jjmk98k

Quartlow......

you gonna....

make us an offer we can't refuse?
The Obituaries will read........

Jjmk98k, tnlogger, swampdonkey, urban logger.... all sleeping with the fishes....

some were trying to wear cement shoes, swimming........  some had vent holes in thier heads... :o
Jim

Warminster PA, not quite hell, but it is a local phone call. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

Quartlow

Actually there will never be an Obituarie, see to have Obituaries you have to have a body  and I'm thinking all your gonna see missing person reports
smiley_devil smiley_devil
smiley_devil_trident
smiley_eek_dropjaw smiley_eek_dropjaw smiley_eek_dropjaw
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

jjmk98k

Jim

Warminster PA, not quite hell, but it is a local phone call. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

asy

You guys best hide yer horses, or at least get sheets impervious to horse head remains..

Me, on the other hand, I'm a GOOD GIRL...

I would never call Quartlow a mother hen!

He's more Sweet-n-low...   Coz what he did was so sweet.

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

tnlogger

wal seeing that there are so many sink holes around here i better be a good ole boy and be realll nice ta that there mista quartlow sir.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
gene

Quartlow

Quote from: asy on March 24, 2005, 07:56:48 PM

He's more Sweet-n-low...   Coz what he did was so sweet.

asy :D

AWW Shucks,  :-[ :-[ :-[ See now ya went and mad eme Blush

Now see htere Mr tnlogger knows how to show some respect, After I beat it out of him
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

jjmk98k

We're not worthy    we're not worthy
hail Quartlow!

smiley_whip

how's that  for respect!
Jim

Quartlow

Now your learning!!!
;D ;D
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

jjmk98k

so, I earned a rebate on my life?

LOL, I think i spend too much time here and need to get a life!

:D
Jim

Quartlow

Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

sawguy21

Good to see we can  have fun laughing at ourselves. Happy Easter everyone! 8)
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Ernie

Quartlow

How's Jon doing, haven't heard for a while
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Quartlow

Jon has been doing well, saw him last week while getting feed and they where here to watch the race over the weekend. Works been going well for him, well enough that Nancy quit her job and is staying home taking care of the baby.

The house is all fixed up, It's gotten some new doors and windows a new furnace and a newer woodburner. I ran into Harry a couple days ago and he told me if the kid (his words not mine) keeps taking care of the place like he has been he's gonna do some work remodleing the kitchen, which it needs.

If this rain lets up I'm gonna go over and till him up a section for a garden, its just an excuse for me to play with the tractor  :D :D
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Brad_S.

Thank Quartlow.
I just finished Kirk's thread about Jim and wondered about Jon, but forgot who the poster was. ;D
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

Faron

It's been good to read about Jon and his family.  Seem to me Jon is overcoming feeling beat down, and what he is really made of has come out.  I just wonder is they will ever know how many people across the country and indeed the world are following their story and are pulling for them.  Wouldn't be any presure there, would there?
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

jjmk98k

I too was wondering how things were going, I am glad to hear he's doing well.....

Jim

Doc

The boy has come a long way since the day at the slab pile huh. Good for him! Sounds like he found his metal.

Quartlow, contact me privately please. I have something to discuss with you that you may find of interest.

Doc

Ernie

Thanks for the update Quartlow

Jon seems to be the sort of guy that CKTate is looking for in the roofing business
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

VA-Sawyer

Quartlow,

How is Jon doing at the mill in all this heat? 

Thank You Sponsors!