iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Update on Jon

Started by Quartlow, March 18, 2005, 06:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quartlow

Sheesh this place has been busy this week, I talked to Jon tuesday on the phone and he seemed about to burst about something. Wanted to know if I was coming in this week for feed. Said he had something to tell me but wouldn't say what, From his mood on the phone it sounded good. I'll find out tomorrow I guess.

So you guys should know shortly after me, ok long after me since I'll get feed in the morning and probably won't get on here till evening  :D :D :D
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Ernie

Bet it's another bun in the oven :) :)

Is there a prize for getting it right 8) 8)
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

sigidi

Quote from: Quartlow on July 01, 2005, 06:31:24 PM
...said he had something to tell me but wouldn't say what,...

Ya can't do that to us - make us wait all that time, you best be on here quick-smart after gettin home!! :D ;D
Always willing to help - Allan

tnlogger

now see what ya done did sigidi he gona make up wait now  :D :D :D
gene

sigidi

Well now Gene don't you worry, I've got the notify option checked and the volume turned right up, so as soon as I hear it go off I'll be here to find out what the news is.

Now the only thing I haven't got worked out is how to tell Wifey I can't keep building the room fro daughters arrival tomorrow!!

Jeff

What the heck happened to Quartlow? The last message here was the last we have heard from him.  He has not logged on since the first half of July.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jason_WI

Maybe his puter broke..........

Norwood LM2000, 20HP Honda, 3 bed extentions. Norwood Edgemate edger. Gehl 4835SXT

sigidi

I hope that's all....

Keeping my sound up is causing hassle with the Wifey though, and this room still needs to git done and the daughter has come and gone now, so has Father in law too!!!

Guess I better get on with the room and stop waiting to here what the good news is huh ::)

Quartlow

Well Jeff hit the nail on the head, Computer gave me fits and I'm just nor getting back in the groove. I'm sorry for leaving you hanging like that guys. It ticked me off so it got shoved to the botttom of the to do list.

Onward
Now as for Jon, Well it seems things took a turn for not just the better but for the great  8) Jon and his Dad are talking.  8) 8) 8) His parents came to the realizeation that what the wanted for Jon wasn't always what Jon wanted for himself. 

Thats what all the excitement was about, seems his parents where coming over for dinner that weekend.
I've seen him a few times in the last few weeks and all is well so far. Lets just hope it continues that way
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

sawguy21

Good to hear from you again.  Ya had us a mite concerned ;D. So, the old man is showing a trace of humanity. Hope it works out for them. Jon deserves better.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Ernie

Quartlow

Glad to see you're back, we missed ya 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

asy

Good to see it was your puter and nothing more.

Great news about Jon, I often think of you two and it makes me smile.

Glad to hear the parents are coming around.

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Thank You Sponsors!