iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

These two were roaming around here today

Started by 51cub, June 17, 2020, 08:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

51cub

I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

samandothers

Nature! It happens!  
Very good neighbors.

51cub

They are fun to watch. There was a doe and fawn this morning, then a woodchuck a little later. I wasn't carrying the phone so missed the pictures. I got one a few days ago with the doe and fawn together but it wasn't a real good one, too far away to be clear
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

SwampDonkey

I seen one of those turkeys the other day take off from ground on a side hill and glide 400 yards with hardly a beat. They sure can go into flight quick for a big ugly bird. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

Funny you say that about flying. I watched them things for years, in other towns, always walking, never saw one in flight. Than I saw one in my field. I went to take a picture of it, got too close and it flew off!!!! I did not know those things could fly.  :P   :-[
I keep seeing three grown turkeys and about 12-13 little small ones.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

51cub

I knew they could fly but I've seen them run up and down a fence looking for a way through instead of going over it. I remember one in particular that looked like he had himself right exefcised over the idea he couldn't get through. Half of me thought it was funny but half wanted to just go pick him up and throw him over

goose63

Thy can fly thy are nesting in my trees every night and one will stay for thanks giveing fudd-smiley fudd-smiley fudd-smiley
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Crusarius

I wish I had random miller machines running around my place :)

51cub

Quote from: Crusarius on June 19, 2020, 10:18:23 AM
I wish I had random miller machines running around my place :)
I hear ya. There's easier things in that picture to catch than that welder

Thank You Sponsors!