iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Money Well spent

Started by WV Sawmiller, August 05, 2020, 08:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Sawmiller

I stopped at a local flea market at a drive in theater a couple weeks ago and spotted this 14' X 8' tent in the air. I offered the guy $40 for it and he accepted. Only thing wrong was the zipper had pulled free on one side on the bag it came in. My wife fixed that in short order.

Two of my local gd, 8 & 12 are visiting for a couple days and nothing would do but for us to put it up. They looked through all the closets and found a new queen size air mattress we had bought several years ago but never opened and found the 12V compressor. They have spent most of the day in it and seem settled in for the night there in the back yard. I can foresee an overnight trip to the nearby lake and campground in the near future.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Southside

That will make for many memories....
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

WV Sawmiller

Southside,

I hope so. It is Ozark Trails brand and all the poles are shock corded together and everything goes together easily and quickly. Does not take a rocket scientist to erect it so the girls had lots of fun putting it up. 
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Nebraska

Our old camper got used for far more sleep overs and movie nights than actual camping trips, but it was way worth it. That tent is a great deal! Hope it gets well enjoyed.

thecfarm

A good buy.
We had one, well still have, but has not been used for 15 years. Those do go up quick and easy. Instructions on the one we have said 10 minutes and it's just about right.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WV Sawmiller

Tonight will be the girls 3rd night sleeping in it and so far they seem to be having a lot of fun at it. Of course they have to come to the house 25-30 ft away a couple times in the early evening to get a drink of water and go to the bathroom. Maybe next time we will set it up on the front lot by the rock picnic table where they can have a campfire too. Either that or up at he campground on the lake. I need to get another big blowup mattress before we do that.
Howard Green

Thank You Sponsors!