iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The vent about your customers thread

Started by mike_belben, August 18, 2020, 11:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike_belben

Quote from: Corley5 on August 25, 2020, 08:07:06 PM
That old IH still sitting in the same spot ???
I should clarify.  HIS international has been moved around.  MINE is naturally still sitting in the same spot broken and awaiting someone elses money to fix it because i never have any.  ;D

I got a call from one neighbor who got a call from another neighbor who got a call from one of the two neighbors who broke the farmers machine while 'fixing' it.   Oh do tell neighbor.

popcorn_smiley

Elmer and sidekick have been piddling in the field on that tractor nearly every time i drive by.. Now if me and elmer never got into it he woulda made big promises then disappeared when he couldnt fix it the first time. But since it turned into such a tiff he now has an attentive audience and a reputation [granted a pith poor one] to uphold.    and uphold it he has.  

So from what ive been told they never fixed the hydraulic matter.. Perhaps itll be a few more weeks of purging the air out..  but for some reason they put the bushhog back on and lord only knows why elmer allegedly hooked the coarse spline PTO shaft to the fine spline output on the tractor.  This machine has 2 outputs. Supposedly it twisted the shaft or split the yoke or something and naturally would not come off. So what im told is, elmer hooks a chain to the truck..

smiley_idea

to PULL it off...

and breaks something..

smiley_clapping

Whether shaft or casting or whatever i dont know or really care.  Im hoping its not true for the owners sake.  But I guess ya get what ya pay for.  I pity the whole crowd at this point.  

Glad its not my circus and not my monkeys.

smiley_swinging_board
Praise The Lord

Crusarius

maybe you will end up being the hero selling him your international? :) 

Especially after elmer messes that one up beyond repair

mike_belben

I was thinking he might be the hero that gets me a cheap international to park next to mine and keep it company. 
Praise The Lord

Thank You Sponsors!