iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Out the cabin window.

Started by Jeff, October 29, 2021, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Yesterday morning I was sitting drinking coffee and noticed the sunrise out the window. I had my phone so snapped a photo. When I looked at it it just seemed like I'd been in that moment before. I was a pretty good pic so I posted it for my family and friends on facebook, saying it seemed like something maybe I had or would of painted.  My sister Jill then posted a picture of a painting I did for her, that I'd not seen in 25 years.   :)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Southside

That's a pretty awesome painting Jeff. I can remember coming home from school and watching Bob Ross on TV, once or twice I tried to follow his instructions to paint a scene, always ended up with an ink blob. 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Nebraska

Do you ever paint at the cabin when you are there?

I have, but not for twebty years. There us a mural started upstairs. I can recall doong 2 or 3 up here I guess.

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Tacotodd

All over again (Yogi Berra of baseball greatness)
Trying harder everyday.

Resonator

QuoteI can remember coming home from school and watching Bob Ross on TV
"In our world live happy little trees..." ;D
arteest-smiley
Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

Thank You Sponsors!