iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New equipment for the sawmill business

Started by Vautour, December 23, 2021, 03:35:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vautour

the Gospel is WANTED by the people in 52 Countries but made illegal by their Government

mike_belben

Thats the 6NZ of draft critters right there. 
Praise The Lord

Nebraska

Glad that moose is not around here, not sure I'd want to be that skidders mechanic.. 
American Bison are one of the few animals that scare/concern me to work on. I think maybe I just added another one... :)

boonesyard

Quote from: Nebraska on December 23, 2021, 07:27:11 AM
Glad that moose is not around here, not sure I'd want to be that skidders mechanic..
American Bison are one of the few animals that scare/concern me to work on. I think maybe I just added another one... :)
Especially during his falling in luv season  :o
LT50 wide
Riehl Steel Edger
iDRY Standard kiln
BMS 250/BMT 250
JD 4520 w/FEL
Cat TH255 Telehandler
lots of support equipment and not enough time

"I ain't here for a long time, I'm here for a good time"

Lostinmn

Whatever you do don't grab the dipstick to check the oil  :D

moodnacreek

mike_belben

Those aint horns.   Thats the 6 way blade. 
Praise The Lord

beenthere

That hitched up moose was proven to be photo shopped, and has been around the horn many times. 
Interesting idea tho..  for laughs.  :D :D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

Photo shopped??  No way, if'en it's on da internet it's gotta be real.  Heck, I have it on good authority dat he is actually Rudolph's dad and dat is Santa hitching him up.  ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

RAYAR

I have heard of moose being used in timber harvesting in the past, and right up there in Kent County besides, @Vautour
mobile manual mill (custom build) (mods & additions on-going)
Custom built auto band sharpener (currently under mods)
Husqvarna 50, 61, 254XP (and others)
96 Polaris Sportsman 500
2006 Ranger 4X2 w/cap, manual trans (431,000 Km)

TimW

My good friend Buddy the Elf says that is Santa.
hugs,  Brandi
Mahindra 6520 4WD with loader/backhoe and a Caterpiller E70 Excavator.  My mill is a Woodmizer LT40HD Wide 35hp Yanmar Diesel. An old Lull 644D-34 called Bull

Thank You Sponsors!