iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ordained Cedar

Started by Jeff, January 06, 2023, 08:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Old Harley's old bones deserves every inch of that couch. ;D Let the young'n have the hard floor until he's earned that couch. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

I know better, but do I? It is as if this pup already knew this house. It is as if he knew us. Outside of half a poop and half a piddle the first day, he's pretty much house broke already. Other than when Harley bit him in the face, he has not cried or whined.

I got a crate with a blanket over it for him for now, and he simply started using it at night by himself the first night. I've been sleeping in the chair, as ive got a cold for the first time since Sawyer was a puppy. I wake up and hes either in his crate, on the floor nearby, or quietly playing with his toys.

It really is as if he was sent to us for a purpose, and he knows it.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom King

When he is grown, he will be remembered as being big when he was little.

upnut

Do you buy your dog food by the pallet, or just wait until it's on sale?  :D  Dogs can sense things and respond in ways we don't even understand, Cedar seems exceptional....

Scott B.
I did not fall, there was a GRAVITY SURGE!

Jeff

Quote from: Tom King on January 10, 2023, 08:55:01 AM
When he is grown, he will be remembered as being big when he was little.
He is big for me Tom, no matter what his physical size. Huge. :)

SwampDonkey

Glad he is doing well in his new surroundings and he can give you lots of comfort. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

chet

He's got some growing ta do to catch up to them feet.  :)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Peter Drouin

I was just thinking that. :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Walnut Beast

Absolutely 😂. Pretty tuff not looking at the paws on the cute little rascal and thinking of the monster he's going to be!

Jeff

Walnut Beast

Quote from: Jeff on January 10, 2023, 08:27:44 AM
I know better, but do I? It is as if this pup already knew this house. It is as if he knew us. Outside of half a poop and half a piddle the first day, he's pretty much house broke already. Other than when Harley bit him in the face, he has not cried or whined.

I got a crate with a blanket over it for him for now, and he simply started using it at night by himself the first night. I've been sleeping in the chair, as ive got a cold for the first time since Sawyer was a puppy. I wake up and hes either in his crate, on the floor nearby, or quietly playing with his toys.

It really is as if he was sent to us for a purpose, and he knows it.
You definitely got to watch them!  Old Ella nailed Diesel when he was a pup with one big bite on the head and it got infected and cost a few bucks. She knew he was going to turn into a bully! And he is! Makes my wife furious 😂. He treats her like part of the pack 

Walnut Beast

Gotta love that puppy smell 😂

KWH

He's killing me, he is so cute.  Al most want to get one of my own,

Resonator

Ya know I've heard people like you tube video's starring cute puppies...  smiley_idea running-doggy popcorn_smiley 
Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

Jeff

He's a star. 1.8k views in the first 8 minutes youtube short.

The Nose of a German Shepherd. - YouTube

chet

looks like his nose works just fine.  :D :D :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Walnut Beast

Shepherds are smart and they like to try and be on the same level as people. Anything your doing they want yo do and everywhere you go they have to go. That little guy will keep you on your toes and feeling young or give you a few more gray hairs. Both! 

Jeff

Sawyer had his new puppy vet appointment yesterday. 21 lbs the vet says he bets he goes over 100 once matured.  We also got him Cedar chipped. :D

This is not the puppy from hell, this is the puppy from heaven.

That litte clip has almost 10,000 views this morning. Also, so far he does not bark. He gives low woofs. I love it.

Resonator

Follow your nose... it always knows. (Old saying). running-doggy  smiley_thumbsup
Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

Chuck White

I've been wondering if you would at times, get the two names mixed up.
Lots of love going on in your house.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Jeff

Chuck, almost every time. :)

Jeff

Somebody licked my nose in the middle of the night and woke me up because they needed to go poop! No, it was not Tammy. ;)

CCCLLC

I would say both of them are "keepers"

Thank You Sponsors!