iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

must be a senior moment

Started by woodmills1, May 10, 2005, 07:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

last fall when I started the garage additon I had the battle with the walnut stump.  At that time I promised a piece of the stump to someone here on the forum.  Well I got around to sawing it up today and Dang can't find hide nor hair of the address and can't remember who it was.  Help me out I have your walnut...............
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

DanG

You must be further along than we thought, Woodsie. :-\ :'(  If'n you'd promised that to anybody here, they'da been campin' on yer doorstep.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

woodmills1

I did

I swear I did

At least I think I did! :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

tnlogger

:D :D the olny way to be sure ya get it to the right member is to send a piece to everyone  ;D
gene

Doc

Quote from: tnlogger on May 11, 2005, 09:30:08 AM
:D :D the olny way to be sure ya get it to the right member is to send a piece to everyone  ;D

I want the really big piece. You can send the rest of em the splinters and sawdust from mine! :D :D :D :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) ::)

Doc

woodmills1

I would send a piece to all of ya but that would restart the who can cut the thinnest piece contest :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!