iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Frozen Again

Started by Magicman, May 26, 2023, 06:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I went to the Dermatologist for my skin checkup today.  Some spots that I was concerned about did not interest him but he did find 7 spots on my head and face that needed freezing.  Anyway, I should be OK for another year.  
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

realzed

Because I don't hear all that well and sometimes miss details that I wished I hadn't when it comes to treatments and follow-up details, my wife often accompanies me when I have an appointment to have my dermo girl check out my head, back, and face spots that previously have been designated as precancerous..
I can plainy tell that she always particularly enjoys the look on my face when they break out the liquid nitrogen and start blasting away..
I'm thinking her enjoyment isn't all that much of a good thing..  ::)  

barbender

I've noticed my wife and our family Dr, who have both experienced childbirth multiple times, rolling their eyes and having no sympathy at all when I'm having any pain from a procedure 😂
Too many irons in the fire

beenthere

Have had half a dozen spots on my bald noggin frozen but don't recall an inordinate amount of pain with the procedure.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

Maybe you have a numb skull??  (pun intended)  :D   For me it is/was quite painful when he was actually spraying.

Quote from: realzed on May 26, 2023, 11:53:05 PMBecause I don't hear all that well and sometimes miss details that I wished I hadn't when it comes to treatments and follow-up details
My Wife and I had that exact conversations last evening.  I forgot to wear my hearing-aids and she was asking "what all the Dr. said".  I just told her that I heard everything that I needed to know.  ::)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Old saw fixer

My dermatologist says I am not allowed to grimace when she uses the nitrogen. 
i am used to the pain by now. 
Stihl FG 2, 036 Pro, 017, HT 132, MS 261 C-M, MSA 140 C-B, MS 462 C-M, MS 201 T C-M
Echo CS-2511T, CS-3510
Logrite Cant Hook (with log stand), and Hookaroon

Magicman

I will admit that I grimaced......7 times.  :-X

Thank You Sponsors!