iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tekna T35 Super Shaper. any info?

Started by BeeBazaar, June 19, 2023, 06:39:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeBazaar

Im looking for a shaper and came across one.  It is italian made.  Not sure of the brand - maybe Arbor? But the model is a T35 Super I can see on a tag.  it looks to be an older unit which hopefully equates to HD.  Its 3 speed and reversible it looks like.  But I google it and find nothing.  Im worried about parts.  This will be my 1st shaper.  I imagine the only moving part to fail might be the motor?   Has anyone ever seen one of these?  I like the 3 speed option and it comes with a nice stock feeder - Azeta 304, presumably italian also maybe?  Looks to have a nice big cast table top.  Currently has a 3/4" spindel, but I'm not sure if there are options for other spindles.

beenthere

Photo of the shaper would be very helpful.        Also photo of the tag? 

"hopefully equates to HD".. meaning heavy duty? and not Home Depot?  What might heavy duty mean to you?

Interesting find.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

BeeBazaar

<b

r>

there are the pictures.  by HD i mean heavy duty.  as in not chintzy, durable.  Like stuff used to be made on the norm...

beenthere

Single spindle ?? 

Looks to be in good "shape", and Italians make good machinery.  
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!