iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

3D printing and woodworking ( Watcha printing ? )

Started by 21incher, November 15, 2023, 07:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21incher

Quote from: Old Greenhorn on January 28, 2024, 08:54:14 PMCare to share how you did the link and also got the photo in your post?

Think I broke it can't get it to post a pic now. I used preview and then clicked to add file. For youtube click the youtube button and add url
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Old Greenhorn

That's what I was guessing but didn't want to try it myself. Do you know if that photo showed up in your gallery? If so, how did you find your gallery?
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

21incher

I think it embeds them now like other forums but am just guessing�
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Jeff

You can do either. Click or drag files to add a photo.try it. Still so much work to do
 Just wanted to let you guys back in.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

chet

Old Greenhorn you can find the gallery in the toolbar at the top of the page.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Old Greenhorn

Thanks Jeff (and 21), I am just trying to figure it out. I know there still must be a ton of work to do. But it's looking pretty good!
 Chet: Yes, I know I can find 'the gallery', but I can't find 'my gallery'. It's a nit right now, don't worry about it.
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.

chet

Click on gallery, then my gallery in the new toolbar.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Magicman

I click on Gallery, but I don't see My Gallery.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

21incher

I don't have a my gallery either. I think it's gonna take time.

chet

it's right under the forum gallery heading just to the right of home in the toolbar, after you click on gallery.

Old Greenhorn

That's not what's showing for me, I just see 'logout'. Maybe the admins get a different view? Really, it's a nit for now, don't let this distract you from the stuff you need to do.

rusticretreater

My toolbar shows Home Logout[RusticRetreater] Album List  Search
Woodland Mills HM130 Max w/ Lap siding upgrade
Kubota BX25
Wicked Grapple, Wicked Toothbar
Homemade Log Arch
Big Tex 17' trailer with Log Arch
Warn Winches 8000lb and 4000lb
Husqvarna 562xp
2,000,000th Forestry Forum Post

doc henderson

The photo quality is great and easily made full size.  I can do a search for "my gallery" in gallery.  I found it that way but also do not have the link.  Many things will be better after we figure it out, and get a few bugs taken out.  Thanks Jeff and Jeromy.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

21incher

Trying it on my PC now and what a wonderful change. So easy to read and super fast. My PC pic files are too large to load taken at higher resolution so they must first be resized I am finding. The old forum reduced the size automatically is the only change I see. What an amazing job Jeff and Jeremy pulled off. Thanks guys.

21incher

thumbscrews hooks and double sided wrenches. 10th try
20240131_093524.jpg

21incher

I give up for now posting is hit and miss. Post one word then edit seems to be a work around. 

Old Greenhorn

Have you logged out, cleared your cache and bookmarks related to the forum, then logged back in by typing the address as Jeff has been asking folks to do?
 When you say "edit" do you mean "Modify"? You have to be very specific with the terms so folks can follow what you are having issues with.
 There are two new topics in the Tech Support forum, one for reporting issues, and the other for sharing solutions we users have found. Using those threads will make it a lot easier on the Admins than having to troubleshoot 10 different problems discussed in 10 different threads.
 I have had only one posting error, when I tried to replace old (missing) photos with new ones. That was using the 'modify' option. I am not going to worry about it. We have a long way to go yet and some of the issues are user errors, meaning that us users haven't quite figured out what the platform wants to see from us. It will take time, just like it took us all time to learn the forum in the first place.

21incher

If I type a couple lines of text and hit preview or post it's gone. If I type the first word and post then select  quick edit it let's me post as much as I want. Android 13 on a Samsung galaxy tablet. Cleared everything twice. The way I see it Jeff opened the door early and let us in before being able to finalize everything.  We are beta testers.

21incher

Made a holder for planting seeds in the garden.  Holds everything I use. Seed,  planter, markers, sharpies, and knife. I tried running the print extremely fast and not pretty but functional. 

20240131_162133~2.jpg20240131_162120~2.jpg

21incher

Well round 2 for the garden caddy. Added a roll of string with a cutter, pruner, and have a better  knife on the way. Did another quick print with only 2 walls, a couple  adjustments and one last print. This 3d printing is fun and Alibre is getting  easier  for me to use.
20240203_163740.jpg20240203_163754.jpg20240203_163829.jpg

SwampDonkey

Noticed in your caddy, black seeded Simpson lettuce seems to be common leaf lettuce up here to. Have some in the grow tent with a couple other varieties.  :)  Can't grow lettuce in the garden here, earwigs devour it. :D

I use cotton string around the garden stakes and the grape vines.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

21incher

That's one we plant every year. Grows like a weed. I put some  seeds in 2 days ago and they just popped through.  Amazing how fast heat mats germinate seeds. I used to use cotton but it takes several  years to break down in the compost.  The jute is rotted in a year when burried and half the price. 

SwampDonkey

Yeah, I like cotton because it is stronger and lasts longer. The garden stuff I just toss in the waste pile with all the rocks and brush. On the grapes I want it to last longer, then it breaks down before the vine gets big enough to get choked. It's a win for me. :) I wouldn't mind composting, but it's just one more chore I don't need. If I had all day to just do just garden stuff, I'd be all in. I have to run a saw all week, the least of evening and weekend work the better. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

Quote from: 21incher on February 03, 2024, 04:50:09 PMWell round 2 for the garden caddy. Added a roll of string with a cutter, pruner, and have a better  knife on the way. Did another quick print with only 2 walls, a couple  adjustments and one last print. This 3d printing is fun and Alibre is getting  easier  for me to use.
20240203_163740.jpg20240203_163754.jpg20240203_163829.jpg
Not sure what happened here? 
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

21incher

Just clicked them and added from my tablet.  Hit the little arrow in the box and set the width to 640. (*´;ェ;`*)( TДT)。・゚・(ノ∀`)・゚・。  O0

Thank You Sponsors!