iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

meeting "ya all"

Started by Tom_in_Mo., June 05, 2005, 11:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom_in_Mo.

Well, I sure was glad to get to meet some more of you guys and gals this weekend in Youngstown.
Ain't ole Jeff doing a good job? Who would have thought that you would get a bunch of sawmillers together from long ways just to talk about sawdust, I have no doubt why now. YA ALL ARE JUST GOOD DOWN TO EARTH PEOPLE. Sorry I didn't get to spend time visiting.
Bibby, you and Arky, are going to have to start going to these meeting for it took almost all my time defending you guys. (Hi there Mary)

I might even go to the pig roast, but still not for sure.

Bibbyman

Quote from: Tom_in_Mo. on June 05, 2005, 11:45:58 PM

Bibby, you and Arky, are going to have to start going to these meeting for it took almost all my time defending you guys. (Hi there Mary)

I might even go to the pig roast, but still not for sure.

Thanks Tom,  I don't know about Arky,  but Mary and me wish we could have made it to Sawlex but we are so back up with sawing orders it was imposable to get away.   :'(
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

dewwood

Tom

It was good to chat with you and look over that awesome new blue mill you guys have put together.  That thing looks like it will just plain devour logs, it was nice to see it with the log deck, converyors and green chain as a package.

Hope you can make the Pig Roast.

Dewey
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

OneWithWood

Tom,
It was good to meet and converse with you.  The Baker mills were impressive.  I could not agree with you more in thanking JeffB and all the admins for the work that has gone in to making this forum something more than just a url in cyberspace.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

AtLast

Tom....although Ive never met you face to face I can attest to the FACT that youre a "down to earth person " yourself and a GREAT allie....thanks again for sponsering LCLTL at the Lumberjack Festival!!!!!

Tom_in_Mo.

Hey, Chris!!   I got the pictures yesterday. I think I forgot to send you information cards or did I? Baker Products would like to think you for helping out.

Thank You Sponsors!