iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

off road fuel

Started by thedeeredude, July 27, 2005, 10:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedeeredude

what are the prices of off road fuel(gas diesel and kero) that you guys are paying currently?

GF

mometal77

Off road diesel is about 30cents under the green stuff.. Still expensive when filling up a 150 gallon tank.
Too many Assholes... not enough bullets..."I might have become a millionaire, but I chose to become a tramp!

Jason_WI

$2.05 on contract here.....
Norwood LM2000, 20HP Honda, 3 bed extentions. Norwood Edgemate edger. Gehl 4835SXT

Tom

redpowerd

last week we filled two 500 gal tanks at 1.89

farming is getting to be EXPENSIVE.
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Tom

I have a 300 gal. tank out in the yard and I'll be danged if I'm going to fill it.  I'll nickel and dime this situation till I have to park everything.   It gets my goat when I find that some of the gouging is coming from suppliers that have seviced me for years.  I used to spend my money where I did my business but that adage is going the way of their loyalty to me.  It might not make a dent in their bottom line, but it'll make me feel better. 

redpowerd

i gotcha on that one tom...boy we have done bizznes with MX fuel for countless years, seems they kinda EXPECT to fill our tanks. two weeks ago they came by and filled one tank while i was talkin with him. out of the conversation, he mentioned price went up close to thirty cents! thirty cents! well that tank got shut off FAST! what kinda farmer can afford 2.20 red fuel?since then we have been fueling up with agway. makes me feel better.
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

wiam

$2.39 at the pumps on town.  I paid $1.99 in my tank.

Will

Thank You Sponsors!