iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

no longer Brand new

Started by onionman, March 16, 2006, 05:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onionman

Just got back in from breaking in the new to me lt40.. (rather it broke me in) I can no longer came to be brand new to this as I sawed a dog or 2.. had some parts break  and found out how good the support was for the mill even though I bought it used..
I have posted some pics in the gallery.

getoverit

Welcome to the forum onionman !

Glad to have yoiu on board too. I think everyone saws into something now and again, just to prove youre a sawyer. Hope a new blade got you back up and running again.
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

Tom

You mean llke this one?

That's a mighty handsome young fellow you have for an off-bearer there.
Y'all did more than a couple of logs.  Wow!  That's some production.

thecfarm

Looks like you have been busy.I did not see any pictures of that nice mill.Where are you from?Welcome.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

onionman

Thanks for the welcome all.
here is a pic of the mill. I hope to add an extension before to long if I find a used one for the right price. i am in Stone mountain Ga.but the mill is on the farm up in east Tn.
That is a nephew in the pic that stopped by to see what a sawmill looked like.
Now if I could just cut all tha in one day I might make a nickle at this.....
Onion

thecfarm

What kind of mill do you have?Looks like a good one.You're making more money than I am with my sawmill.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

onionman

brdmkr

Hey onionman,

Good to see another Georgian!  That is a nice pile of lumber you generated there.  Looks Good 8)

Welcome to the forum.  If you are ever in the SW part of the state, give me a yell.
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

Thank You Sponsors!