iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

20 lashes (visiting Pasbuild and almost visiting Nailhead)

Started by Jeff, March 30, 2006, 12:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I deserve em. Chet and I went visiting yesterday, I had the camera, and never took photos. We drove over to Marquette to see Pasbuild. I guess I had an excuse. On a medicine change and I am not reacting well. Spent lots a time around the corner of Pasbuilds shop holding it up. :D  Anyhow, we are going to try to make up for it today. Not saying where we are planning to head, but I have the camera and after Chet gets back from his Dr appointment, we plan on heading out.

Bob! Thanks for the visit and thanks for da birdseye board! :)

Here is anudder U.P. update.  Dang! hey Dang!  Ya know dat bowsaw dat run right up until it quit?  It's running again.  I got a real good story about Chet and I taking it to the Carwash... :o I woulda took a picture there too, but, well, the camera was locked in the truck with the keys and the phones...
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

flip

Man, what's up with you olden guys and doctors appointments ???  Sounds like ya'll are fallin apart, sheesh. :D

Flip
Timberking B-20, Hydraulics make me board quick

Den Socling

I hope that Chet was in the trunk to open it for you. Aren't they smart to put those little glow-in-the-dark pull hickies in trunks now days?  ;D

pasbuild

Isn't map quest wonderful 8) ya found me, Timberghost was kickin himself for not stopin by ta met yas. I feel bad, all I had on hand was some cheap beer and the shop was SOOOO dirty I couldn't even offer ya a seat.
You guys have a good time on your west U.P. tour and say howdy for me when ya get there.
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

DanG

8) 8)  I figgered you guys would get that old saw runnin' pretty quick.  It just set around too long and I got the new Echo so I didn't bother with it.  I hope I can be at the piggy roast to demo it for everybody. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Corley5

Gonna stop on your back through for the chain for the bow ??? ;) ;D
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

chet

Didn't fair To well on da trip today. Nobody home at either place.  :'(   But I did score, I know were dar is one heck of a nice little trailer/loader combo for my tractor.  8)

Corley,
We got da chain covered.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Nailhead

Chet
I'm thinking you checked out my toy lot. My daughter told me when I got home last night that "two guys in a red truck, one a little heavy set and the other tall and skinny, both with beards" stopped by yesterday afternoon. If it was, sorry I missed yous guys.
I'll be gone today also, but will be at the sugar shack tomorrow and Sunday.
Did you find the shack??
NH
"The Constitution does not grant rights, it recognizes them."

Jeff

A little heavy set?  I guess that was me. :D  Chester musts been the tall skinny dude cept I dont see him as tall. :)

Yep, we did find the sugar shack, visited a few minutes and took a couple three pictures. The guys must a thought we were 'revenuers at first when we drove in but decided we were just old mill rats instead and let us stay.  Sorry we missed ya!

Jeff

SwampDonkey

I always keep a spare key in the wallet. Had one smart ass try to lock me out one day with the electric lock, but little did he know.  ;D  8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Murf

Me too, I've carried a single key in the little coin pocket of my jeans fer years, but fer a different reason.

Deputy Dog an Rylie over there ( <-------) like ta stand on'a door and watch where I go when I leave em' behind in da truck, da little beggars, all'a time tryin ta' lock me out!!  :D
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

pasbuild

Not all was lost ya got ta meet Jack & Paul.
Chet did ya get yer jug refilled????  ;D
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Nailhead

Say Jeff and Chet, how did you like our RAW PRODUCT LIQUID CONVEYANCE APPARATUS . Had a school teacher stop by today and told us there aint such a word as conveyance. Told her is so, just look right there!!!
Say Pasbuild, you know very well to get a refill, you have to bring the old jar back. Thems the rules!!!
We'll be done cooking tomorrow morning,  out of sap, out of wood, out of beer and out of, of, of ,of everything else.
NH

chet

Ta tell ya da truth, I was kinda disappointed when I found out it weren't sumtin' used ta fill yer beer mug with.   :-\    ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

JimBuis

Quote from: Nailhead on April 01, 2006, 02:45:42 PM
Say Jeff and Chet, how did you like our RAW PRODUCT LIQUID CONVEYANCE APPARATUS . Had a school teacher stop by today and told us there aint such a word as conveyance. Told her is so, just look right there!!!

NH

"Ain't such a word as conveyance"?  Off-hand I'd say that she could benefit from going back to school............as a student.

www.dictionary.com
says:
con·vey·ance:
n.
   1. The act of conveying.
   2. A means of conveying, especially a vehicle for transportation.
   3. Law.
         1. Transfer of title to property from one person to another.
         2. The document by which a property transfer is effected.
Jim Buis                             Peterson 10" WPF swingmill

Nailhead

Say JB
Thanks for the input. I'll print it off and take it to her class ;D.
NH

Thank You Sponsors!