iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

pig roast 2008

Started by mountaineer, March 29, 2008, 08:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

semologger

Warbird i hear that mopeds have great MPG. Did you ever watch Dumb and Dumber that was my favorite part.

DanG

Adam, if the water ain't gone by August, you need to MOVE to Harrison, Mi!

Warbird, I like the moped suggestion, but you better start no later than Monday. ;D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

chet

Quote from: Warbird on April 11, 2008, 03:02:01 PM
Anybody want to stop by and pick me up on the way?  ;D

Per google maps, it is 3,754 miles from Fairbanks, AK to Harrison, MI.  They also state it could be driven in about 2 days 17 hours.  By my calculations, at 60 mph, it would take 62.57 hours to drive 3,754 miles.  That equates to 2.61 days of driving with no breaks!   :o

Giddy up!! smiley_horserider

Ya should make better time den dat, it's all down hill.  ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Warbird

Heh.  Yeah, the moped idea would work but I bet one of those things would be hard pressed to make 60mph, even downhill.  In a hurricane!

DR Buck

Only 95 days to go!  8) 8)

Looks like Kitty and I are going to go for it again this year.   We had a GREAT   pinkie_invert smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_bounce   time last year!    Probably going to pull tha travel trailer up again.

Wonder what the main event will be?  ???    The Bio-Mizer and huge Wood-Mizer contingent made for a great couple days.  :) :)

QuoteWonder what the main event will be?  ???   
Oh yea...    digin_2 digin1 musteat_1 digin_2  food1 the PIG
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

WDH

Hopefully the second main event will be some cookies ???.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!