iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy 4th, Y'all!

Started by zopi, July 04, 2008, 09:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zopi

Remember, it's every rednecks god-given right to try to blow himself up on the 4th!

Hold mah beer, and Watchis'!

We're off to the Water park and Busch Gardens.

Have Fun!
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Faron

Just got back from taking three of my grandsons to a demolition derby, the finale of our little community's three day Independence Day celebration. It has been many years since I attended one of these, and then I was working on the track with the fire department. This time we were in the stands.   I made a few observations based on what I saw.  ;)

Teeth are optional at demolition derbies.
Gasoline is cheap and plentiful.
Money is plentiful.
Cloth , however, is in short supply.
The less cloth a female individual has available to them, the more likely that she will jump up and down and cheer at one of these events. Possibly an attempt to stay warm?
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

Norm

I can't believe you were so busy observing that you forgot to snap a few photos for us..... ;D

pigman

Quote from: Faron on July 05, 2008, 11:23:08 PM
.   I made a few observations based on what I saw.  ;)

I think that is the biggest understatement I have heard in a long time. ;D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Faron

Norm, I would have, but suspect the photos might cause me trouble here at  home, and likely on the forum too.

One more observation-  I believe quite a number of the drivers wait until I am on the road with a combine or tractor, and then get out and practice.  At least I think I have seen similar driving techniques both behind me and meeting me at those times.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

Thank You Sponsors!